𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊

Silence engulfed the cell, Clarence sat to my right while I stared at him at a complete loss for words

A surge of what felt like electricity jolted inside of me giving me a wave of foreign confidence.

I kissed him seemingly out of no where, he leaned back a little allowing me to take control. I grabbed the sides of his face, his beard tickling my wrists.

The kiss was slowly and passionate for a while, his lips were so soft, so warm. After a while he began to take control, the kiss was still passionate, yet the my slow pace was replaced with his rough dominance.

He leaned back up trading out spots, I was now the one on the lower level as his upper body trapped mine.

What started as an innocent kiss, turned into a full on make out session.

Our breathing was heavy, we both sported tents in our pants. He abruptly broke the kiss and began kissing down my neck. A weird sense of deja vu came over me but was quickly replaced by fear.

"S-Stop." I whispered out as my neck was met with pleasure and a tickling sensation from his beard.

"Was wrong?" He stopped kissing and leaned back allowing me to take a more vertical position.

"We shouldn't go any farther." I panted out.

He nodded and backed up completely allowing me to fully sit up.

Another brief moment of silence broke out before Clarence spoke.

"I don't mean to confuse you, Trust me that ain't my intentions. I just didn't know if I could go without tell-"

"It's ok,Your—ok.." I cut him off.

"I feel the same way, I have for a while now. I tried to hide it, suppress it. But no matter what I tried, the thought of you still lingered in my mind...." I said truthfully.

"So what do we do now, I never really had a relationship or shit." He said lowly as my heart came to a stop.

"Relationship?"I asked.

"Nah I mean, I wasn't assumin' I was just-...." he cut himself and shook his head.

I smirked a little at him acting uncharacteristically flustered and cute but it was quickly replaced by a sad pout. "Clarence I want to be with you....I do, but we can't. That would mean I would no longer be your doctor, I'd be fired, we'd never be able to see each other for more than a couple hours." I shook my head

"So until I'm released I'm just?"

"A guilty pleasure, a sinful desire that I can't help but be attracted to. And until then, to you, I'm just your-"

"Anchor..." he cut me off.

I nodded in agreement sporting a look of regret.

"There's something I need you to know though..." I prepared cautiously, I was honestly afraid of how he'd react to what I was about to tell him.

"It's not just you..., There's um, Somebody else."

"What!" He said contorting his face immediately sending chills down my spine.

"Calm down....please." I laid my hand on top of his. He softened a little under my touch but still felt tense.

"Remember a while ago I asked you a question, was it wrong to love those I shouldn't."

He nodded, "I basically toldju' no."

"Then I asked what if was more than once person."

"And I toldju' find who makes you happier." He said lowly.

"That's what I'm trying to do...." I whispered.

"Well I'm sorry but I'm not making this shit easy on you , whoever he is...when you with him, you gon think about me. Every time he touches you, you'll feel my hands."

He paused before lifting his hands to my bottom lip, "and if that niggas bold enough to kiss you, the only thing you'll remember is how this felt." He leaned in again returning his lips to mine.

He bit my lip causing my lips to part, he took that opportunity to enter his tongue in my mouth.

We fought for dominance, each trying to control the kiss. I eventually, and surprisingly won but he randomly broke away.

My lips were left tingly and warm, I gave him a questioning look which he responded to, "he'll never be able to make you feel the way I do." He said as he bit his now pink, swollen lips.

I stayed silent, leaning into his chest as he wrapped his arms around me,

"You gotta go, before someone sees' you." He let go and stood up.

I sighed and stood up giving him one last look. He smirked causing me to smile and walk out of the cell.

Once I was out I slowly, and sadly, closed the door, locking it behind me.

I looked back seeing to him send me a wink causing a small smile creep onto my face as I walked off.

I touched my lips as I walked out of the building. I could still feel his lips, his tongue, his touch.

It was all so wrong but felt so right.