𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

I stood dumbfounded—still staring into space, I could hear Alyssa and Apunda's Petite footsteps from the stairs

I felt a mixture of guilt,frustration,....confusion. Everything happened so fast—too fast.

"You ok baby boy." Alyssa walked over to my right and gave me a reassuring hug around my waist.

Apunda came up to my left and did the same thing.

"I-I don't know" I stuttered.

A ping of sadness ate away at my heart as pharaohs scent lingered.

"I didn't mean to hurt him.." I said truthfully.

"We know, but he was bound to be hurt either way josh." Alyssa said.

"You obviously feel more for this Clarence character, the longer you drug it out the more he'd be hurt in the long run..." Apunda spoke wisely.

They both let go and led me over to the couch.

I flopped down as the did the same at each of my sides.

"Does this mean I'm trash.." I asked.

"Aww, all men are trash sweetie." Apunda said in a baby like voice.

"But your gay so it cancels out." Alyssa said in the same voice making us all laugh.

"I should call him.." I sighed as my laughter came to a stop.

"NO!" They said at the same time.

My neck jerked back as their adamant tone caught me off guard.

"He's angry and hurting right now, calling him will just make the situation worse." Apunda spoke.

I shrugged and side, a tinge of guilt still eating away at my conscious.

"Call Mr.Clarence, He won, he's the one got the guy." Alyssa smiled.

Another sigh, this time louder escaped my lips.

"Ya see, I can't do that." I shook my head.

"Why?" Alyssa said confused.

It was getting so hard to lie to them—we'd gotten so close these last few days that I felt like I'd known them for as long as I'd know pharaoh. Yet I still didn't know if I could trust them with the truth.

"It's...complicated." I tried my best to explain

"The pharaoh meter is suddenly rising," Alyssa spoke creating her own metaphor.