Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Nobody wants to wait forever.

-Marcus

----

Christalline's P.O.V

1:30 na and 2:30 aalis na kami ni Marcus dito sa chocolate shop.

Dumating na yung paparazzi.

"Ah, Hi! Marcus and Christalline right?" tanong niya.

"Yah." sabay na sagot namin ni Marcus.

"Can we conduct an interview?"

"Can we deny?" sabi ni Marcus.

Sinampal ko siya sa balikat.

"Sure.. a one hour interview. We still have a JS prom later eh." sabi ko sa paparazzi.

Nagset up na sila ng camera and nagsimula na kami ng 1:45.

"Some rumors started buzzing around and is it true that the both of you will lead a role in a movie in the cinemas?" Tanong nung paparazzi.

"Yeah." sagot ko.

"So, how do the two of you feel about this?" tanong pa niya.

"I'm happy to get the role, and i'm glad that my costar will be a friend of mine." sagot ni Marcus.

"First and for most.. I'm happy to be the one chosen to lead this role and like what Marcus said.. I'm also happy to have him as my partner or costar in this movie." sagot ko naman.

"Ok.. so.. when did you two sign this contract?" -paparazzi

"We're not yet signing but our managers already signed it, and we won't back out though." Sagot ni Marcus

"Ok. Let's put aside this movie.. in real life, how are things working with the two of you?" Usisa pa ng paparazzi

"We're friends since preschool, and our parents are really close.. we do things together, and he's my bestfriend." I said

I admit it. This day.. December 21. Marcus is officially my bestfriend.

"Oohh.. So Marcus, what can you say about this? You two are bestfriends and the two of you will be performing a romantic movie." -paparazzi.

"Well, the both of us are cool with it and I guess this will tighten up our friendship." -Marcus

"Ok. So back to the reality.. Marcus, how can you describe your costar? Because, we need information, some of our viewers are not yet aware who are the both of you except that you two are rich kids and models and friends with the GEG heir." -paparazzi.

Tiningnan ako ni Marcus.

"She's beautiful, she's slightly boyish at times but also have that girly side of hers, she loves wearing tshirts and basketball shoes, she love the color blue, but most of all, she's a great friend, she's there for you and she's the ideal girl." sabi ni Marcus na nagpa-nganga sakin.

"Ooohh.. Ok. Let's go back to you Christalline. How would you describe Marcus?" -paparazzi

"He's loyal, caring, trustworthy, honest and despite all the dramas, he's still the one that make me smile. He's a complete package." maikling sabi ko.

"Ok. So these are a few questions from your fans in youtube...... What pushes the two of you in making some clips and videos?" -paparazzi.

"Actually we just wanted to act and well.. it's just something to make time pass by.." -Marcus.

"Speaking of time.. from Dalicion378: 'What is time for the two of you.'" -paparazzi

"Time is precious, we can't take it all back but at least we could make every second of it precious and worth to remember." -Marcus.