Chapter 27

Chapter 27 (short update)

You promised me that you'll never leave me 'again'.. but where are you now?

-Christalline

----

Christalline's P.O.V

Sumasakit yung balakang ko sa pagkakatulak sakin, yung puso ko naninikip sa pagkakatama.

And now..

Why?

I turned around para makita kung sino yung tumulak sakin.

Sh*t.

"She's my everything. Try to touch her and I'll break your face." malamig na sabi niya.

"Try to hurt her and I'll hurt you." dagdag niya pa

Sa hindi ko malamang dahilan. Tumulo yung luha ko..

"E-Ethan.." tawag ko.

"Christalline.. you're the one that put that technicolor to my life. But you're also the one that took it away. Yes, I'm alive, but because of what you did, it's like you killed me." sabi niya.

"I'm not the one that started it!" sigaw ko.

"You're not the one? Sheesh Christal! Stop with all the lies! I've seen everything!" sigaw niya.

"You're nothing now. You've hurt the ones I loved, I thought you'll be there to help me protect her, but now you're the one that hurt her." dagdag pa niya.

"After all we've been through.. do I honestly mean nothing to you?" tanong ko.

"You've hurt me because of what you did. I never expect that you'll be the one to do that." sabi niya.

This time I'm crying.

"I never thought that you'd be the one to treat me this way, I don't think that anyone will believe me if I tried to explain it to them. I actually thought you cared about me and for a while I believed it with my whole heart, but now I see I was nothing more than something you can just throw around. There are too many words to explain how I feel about you, but not enough time in the history of world to let it all escape." litanya ko.

"Geez! Stop crying! You're not hurt! Bianca's the one supposed to cry right? Don't be a drama queen there! Hurt everyone but not her!" sigaw ni Ethan.

Lumapit sakin si Luke, Liam, Vienne, Claton, Cloud, Joshua at Marcus.

They were about to help me stand up nang magsalita ako.

"Sh*t Ethan! For a second there I thought you actually cared about me!" Sigaw ko.

Tumawa pa ako sa harap niya.

"I'm right all along.. geez.. why am I that so stupid not to think that what I'm thinking was true? I'm just another promise that you can't keep." sabi ko.

"Don't change the story Christalline. You're the one that left me! You're the one that didn't keep your promise!" sigaw niya.

Tumalikod na sila at hahawakan na ako nila Liam nang nagsalita pa ulit ako.

"9, 12, 15, 22, 5, 25, 15, 21" sabi ko habang tumatawa.

Napatingin sakin sila Joshua and everyone.

"No you won't.. tell me you won't say it.." sabi ni Joshua.

"Don't Christal.. you'll hurt yourself." sabi ni Liam.

"WHY? DO YOU THINK I'M NOT YET HURT?" sigaw ko sakanila.

Wala na akong pakelam kung napakadaming tao yung andito. My mind shut down.

Tinawanan ako ni Ethan.