Chapter 1

"You are so cute," I felt Louis tousling my hair. I grinned and blushed.

"No I'm not." I rearranged my hair.

"You know," Louis took my head gently in his hands. "Whenever I sing 'What Makes You Beautiful'," I smiled at me. "I think of you." He leaned in, then a beeping noise came.

"Louis?" I sat up. Just another dream. I ran my hand through my blonde hair.

"Charlie?" My roommate, Jenna, sat up.

"Sorry, it's just-"

"Yeah, another dream." I stood up and stretched.

"What number is this?"

"Uhm..." I walked over to my calender and counted the x's on every single day I dreamed about Louis. "Twenty-seven days."

"Charlie, you need to stop your obsession."

"But," I walked over to the huge Louis poster on my wall. "He's soooo cute."

"He's all you talk about."

I gave her the look. "And talking about Zayn is...?"

"He's actually cute."

I gasped. "NEVER TELL ME LOUIS ISN'T CUTE."

"But-" 

"SHHHHH. AT LEAST LOUIS KEEPS HIS PANTS UP!"

Jenna gasped, began to say something, then pulled her blanket over her head. I laughed and searched through my closet. My outfit of choice today was nerd glasses, a grey beanie, a pair of grey skinny jeans, a slouchy grey-and-white striped shirt, grey suspenders, and white converses. After I was dressed, I straightened my hair. Jenna was still asleep. "JENNNAAA!" I yelled, ripping the blankets off her.

"MMPHH!"

"I'M GONNA GO TO CARIBOU, OKAY??"

"YOU WOKE ME UP FOR THIS??"

"WELL, YOU USUALLY YELL AT ME WHEN I LEAVE AND DON'T TELL YOU."

"YOU ARE A TWENTY YEAR OLD GIRL AND THIS IS YOUR FLAT. YOU CAN GO WHERE YOU PLEASE."

"I'M JUST LETTING YOU KNOW THAT I'M GOING."

"OH. WELL GOODBYE THEN."

I grabbed my wallet, phone, and keys and walked out the door. I had a feeling today was gonna be a good day. I hoped that feeling wasn't lying.