Chapter 2.

I started the fifteen minute drive to my nearest Caribou. I blasted my One Direction CD as I drove there. (I sang of course.) When I got to the chorus of 'Gotta Be You', I started getting looks from people in the streets.

I turned it down.

Not very much, of course. Just like, a few of those bar things. I promise.

Anyway, when I pulled into Caribou, I was confused. There was a huge croud. I mean huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

And I swear I could have seen Paul.

You know.

From One Direction.

I did a double take. He wasn't there anymore. As I turned to-

WHAT IS THIS?

No seriously, what is this???

THERE ARE NO OPEN PARKING SPACES!

There are ALWAYS open parking spaces!

I drove out of the lot and found a place to park. About a mile away. I think you might just be wondering why I didn't just leave. Well, I happen to work at this particular place, and today I get a free coffee. ONLY. TODAY. Plus I need to pick up my paycheck. Sooo... I begin the journey.

"Hey, you look a bit like Louis Tomlinson." A girl said as she walked by me.

"I've been dressing like this for a while." 100% true.

"But-"

"Just, I need to go. Pick up my paycheck." I started running now. And let my tell you something. These jeans aren't meant for running. I slowed after a few minutes and just kept walking.

~Louis's P.O.V.~

The place was packed. I just wanted a tea, honest. When I finally got to the front, this girl had errupted from the audience and ran behind the counter and started sorting through some things. A grey beanie. Suspenders. Skinny jeans. Stripey shirt. Converses. THE MOST MARVELOUS FANTASTICAL OUTFIT EVER. When I got my drink, I started up a conversation.

"Who's that?" I asked, pointing to mystery woman.

"Oh her? She's new."

"Her name, please.." I looked at the nametag. "Clarisse."

"Oh. She's Charlotte. Prefers to be called Charlie, no idea why."

"Okay. When does she work?"

"Tommorrow, 1pm to 4pm, and most Thursdays and Fridays."

Today was Monday. I could come tomorrow and see her.

"C'mon mate, we need to get going." Harry said, pushing my to the door.

"I'm going, I'm going."

~Charlie's P.O.V.~

After I grabbed my paycheck, I left and drove home.

Jenna still wasn't up. It was 1pm.

"JENNA MARIE SMITH WAKE UP."

She shot up. "I'm up!" 

"Caribou was like, packed today. It took me a really long time to get my coffee."

"They better have given you a large."

"Medium." I said, throwing away my cup.

"Any idea why it was so busy?"

"No. But I hope it isn't like that tomorrow when I work." I said, picking up my nametag from my vanity.

"Yeah, hope. I'm gonna go take a shower, okay?"

"You go do that."

I set down my nametag and sat down on my bed. My feelings earlier today totally lied. It wasn't a very good day.