Chapter 6.

"Hey Jenna, I'm going out."

"Hmm??"

"GOING OUT."

"Okay."

"I should be back before five."

"Okay."

Holding the Tennant years DVD collection, I checked myself in the mirror before I left. I wore a white jumper with black stripes, orange jeans, orange suspenders, grey toms, black nerd glasses, and the beanie Louis gave me. ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlluUF8yS1VLUnBxa3R0VnBRUms1Z1EAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg ) Then I slipped out the door and pulled my phone out of my pocket.

Me: I'm on my way!

Louis x): Okay. Text me when you get there!

The drive was about 20 minutes. When I got to their residence, I was shocked. It was a Holiday Inn. How did they expect a DVD to be played THERE? I shook my head and pulled into the driveway. As soon as I parked, a Pizza Hut truck pulled up next to me. I texted Louis.

Me: Hey, I'm here. Come get me!

Louis x): Is that my beanie I see?

I looked around. I saw Louis waving out a window. I laughed and waved back to him.

Me: I think your American pizza is here.

Louis x): I'll be down to get you in a moment.

A few minute later, Louis walked out the door. Followed by Liam.

"Did you bring Doctor Who?"

I held up the DVD's.

"Awesome! Wow, that's huge!"

"Twenty-six DVD's."

"Are you..." A man spoke. I turned around. The Pizza Hut guy. "Louis Tomlinson?"

"Yup." Louis pulled out a twenty dollar bill and gave it to the man. He then took the pizzas and the guy drove away. "You ready?"

"Yeah... Do you want me to help you with those, Louis?"

"Nah. I'll get Liam to do it." He dropped two of the four pizzas in Liams arms and we started walking toward the doors. I opened them, and quickly stepped inside.

"What room are you guys?"

"Room 734."

I looked up the stairs. "The top level?"

Liam shrugged. "Secrecy." 

Louis started walking in a different direction. "Louis! Where are you going?"

"Elevator!" He yelled back. Liam and I looked at each other then walked toward Louis. "Hey love, can you press the buttons?" He asked me when I got to the elevator. I nodded and pressed the up button. The elevator opened. We walked in and I went to press the seven button, but there was a key slot.

"Um, Louis? Key." 

He pulled a key out of his pocket and handed it to me. I unlocked the door and pressed the button. We went up and the door opened. I could see why there was a key now. One Direction was wandering freely around the floor.

"Hey Charlie!" Niall grinned.

Then the room was filled with "Hi Charlie."

"Hey guys."

"Did you bring the, um..." Zayn started, then pointed to my hand. I held up the DVD's. "Yesss.."

"So... How exactly am I gonna play these?"