Chapter 10.

~Louis's P.O.V.~

"Harry, she won't answer me!"

"How many times have you called her?"

"Five."

"Well, you shouldn't expect her to call back. You did cheat on her, in a way."

"I only met up with Eleanor to talk to her! Not to date her!"

"It probably didn't look that way to Charlie, mate."

"I know." I slapped my cheeks with my hands. "I've probably ruined everything forever."

"Maybe Liam can talk to her. Or Niall."

"Yeah, maybe."

Harry looked around. "LIAM! NIALL!"

"WHAT?" It was a few seconds before they both yelled at the same time.

"COME HERE, PLEASE!" Stomping followed that. Niall's hair was messy, like he just came out of bed. So was Liam's. After all, it was nine in the morning.

"What do you want?" Niall asked, his eyes closed. He wore sweatpants and didn't have a shirt on. Liam was in his boxers.

"You know how Charlie saw Louis with Eleanor, right?"

"What?" Liam sounded concerned. "Is she okay?"

"We don't know. She was crying though, so probably not."

"Do you want us to talk to her?" Niall asked.

"Yea. She's gonna need help. After all, Charlie went on a date with an international star who did an awful lot of convincing to get her to go on that date and then sees him on a date with the exgirlfriend who broke up their... erm... date."

"Don't remind me." I punched his shoulder.

"Sorry. Anyway, will either of you please go visit her?"

"I'll do it." Niall raised his hand.

"Okay. Go grab your phone."

Niall pulled his phone out of his pocket. "Okay."

"Wait... You sleep with your phone in your pocket?"

"Yeah. Anyway, what's her number?"

I recited her number.

"You memorised it? Dude..."

"Sorry, sorry. I just like her a lot."

"Okay. I'll call her later. I'm gonna go back to bed."

~Charlie's P.O.V.~

"Jennaa..." I sobbed.

"He's a star. Of course he would do that." Jenna was sitting next to me amongst a pile of kleenexes.

"But I thought he was different." I sniffed. 

"They're all like that."

"But-" My phone rang. An unknown number. I picked it up.

"H-hello?" I sniffed.

"Hey, it's Niall."

"Oh. Hi." I wiped my eyes.

"Can we go talk somewhere?"

"Can we talk at my house? I don't wanna leave, I look like crap." I stood up and walked over to the mirror. I definetly wasn't lying.

"Sure. What's your address?"

"It's..."

"Okay, thanks!"

Fifteen minutes later, there was a knock at my door.

~Niall's P.O.V.~

I heard footsteps. The door opened. Charlie's hair was messy. Her eyes were all red and puffy-ish. She wore a tshirt and sweatpants.

"Hi." 

"Can I come in?"

"Uh, sure." She started walking toward a room, then walked out with a box of kleenex and icecream. I stepped inside and closed the door. A really pretty girl with brown hair walked toward a room that I assumed was the bathroom, because she had a toothbrush in her mouth. Her eyes widened and her brushing slowed.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Oh, hi." She blushed and walked into the room.

"Come sit down." Charlie started eating the icecream.

I sat down next to her. "Icecream? Really?"

"I'm depressed."

"You know, Louis was just talking to her."

"It didn't look like that. You didn't see her slutty date-ish clothing."

"Just think about this. You aren't the only one who's suffering right now."

~Charlie's P.O.V.~

I looked at him with a confused face. "Huh?"

"Louis really, honestly, was just talking to Eleanor."

I looked at Niall. "Really?"

He nodded. "I'll prove it." Niall pulled out his phone and dialled a number. "It's on speaker."

"Hello?" Louis's voice came from the phone.

~Louis's P.O.V.~

"Sorry, mate. Charlie said she doesn't want to talk to you ever again."

I felt my heart sink in my chest.

"Are you being serious?"

"Deadly serious."

I looked at Harry. He put a hand on my shoulder. "Sorry."

"Awww... I knew I should have never met with Eleanor. Now I'll never get to tell her how I feel." I ran a hand through my hair.

~Niall's P.O.V.~

Charlie's hand was over her mouth. She was shuddering and tears were running down her face.

I put a finger over my mouth.

"I just- I mean-" Louis stuttered. "Ugh, I screwed up big time. Could you please call her and tell her what I said?"

I looked at Charlie and grinned.

~Charlie's P.O.V.~

"I don't think I need to."

"Why?"

I sniffed. Niall looked at me and I smiled. "Hi, Louis."