Chapter 11.

~Louis's P.O.V.~

My mouth fell.

"Charlie?"

"Yeah. It's me." I heard her sniff.

"Did you hear...?"

"Yeah. Niall has it on-"

"CHARLIE! WHERE'S THE POPCORN POPPER AT?"

"IN THE CUPBOARD! Anyway, Niall has it on-"

"I CAN'T FIND IT!"

"Hey, I'll be right back." A minute passed. "Sorry, Jenna was freaking out."

"So you heard...?"

~Niall's P.O.V.~

"Yeah." Charlie was blushing. A lot.

'So do you think...?"

"Hold on, let me turn off speakerphone." Charlie handed the phone to me. I turned it off and handed my phone back to her.

"Okay." Pause. "Where?" Pause. "Is it a good idea to leave my roommate with them? She might have overload." Pause. "Okay. So Friday then?" Pause. "Okay. I'll talk to Jenna. Yeah. Bye."

~Charlie's P.O.V.~

Niall left. My heart was beating.

"JENNNAAAAAAAAA." I yelled.

She stepped out of the bathroom. "Is he still here?"

"Niall?" I asked.

She nodded.

"He left."

Jenna frowned. "Really?"

"Yeah. But don't worry. The boys are coming down on Friday, because Louis and I are meeting up at their hotel room."

"WHAT?" Jenna dropped the glass she was holding. It was plastic, thank goodness. Water spilled out on the carpet.

"Yeah. Zayn's coming."

"B-but, I don't like Zayn anymore."

"Huh?" I ran to her room. A large poster of Niall replaced the Zayn one. "No..."

"I'm sorry!" Jenna walked into her room and sat on her bed. "He's just soooo adorable."

I patted her on the shoulder. "Don't attack him this Friday. Don't Facebook it, don't Twitter it, don't do anything. If you do, tons of screaming girls will swarm the house."

Jenna cringed. "Ew."

"Yeah. So, don't do anything of the sort."

"Okay. Agreed. I can't wait!" Jenna smiled and ran into her room. A scream came.

"JENNA! SHUT UP!"