Chapter 9.

~Charlie's P.O.V.~

 IT WAS SO EARLY IN THE MORNING.

I was getting ready for work, and I dressed in khaki skinny jeans, a black and white striped long sleeve shirt, a jean jacket, and white toms, and I did a quick side braid. (( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVBjS22ppdw ))

"Hey Charlie?" My roommate walked toward me.

"Yeah?" I looked at Jenna. "Wow, you're up early." She began to pull out her phone. "I can't watch that Youtube video again. I have to go to work."

"No, it's-"

"Look, I've gotta go." I grabbed my things and started walking toward my car.

"No! Char-"

I walked down the halway and crawled into my car, then began the drive to Caribou. I usually didn't care about the stop signs, but for some reason, I cared about this one.

I saw a guy wearing skinny jeans, suspenders, and a stripey shirt. Louis. With...

I had to squint a little bit to see.

Oh.

My.

Freaking.

Nando's.

Louis was with Eleanor.

Sitting kitty corner from me.

With ELEANOR.

I slammed my fist against my horn. He looked in my direction. His face fell. My mouth was open. How could he do that to me?

~Louis's P.O.V.~

I told Eleanor I could meet her in the morning, when I knew Charlie would be asleep, not working. So, we sat down at the place by a park. I bought her a coffee.

 Eleanor had happened to wear these super short shorts and a shirt with a really low neck. So of course, guy instincts come in and I have to stare. It didn't help that she CONSTANTLY rearanged her shirt.

And then it happened. I recognized Charlie's car, but she told me she was getting a new one, so I didn't pay any attention. Then a honk came from the car. I looked over at the car in the windshield.

Oh crap.

Charlie's mouth was pretty much touching the floor. So was mine.

"Louis?" Eleanor gingerly put her hand on my shoulder. "Are you ok?"

I brushed it off. Charlie wasn't looking at my anymore. She was freaking angry. I saw something coming down her face. Oh noo......