Chapter 3.

~Louis's P.O.V.~

"You wanna go to Caribou AGAIN??" Niall asked, his eyes wide.

"Please lads, I have a good reason."

"What is it?" Zayn stared at me. "The tea is HORRIBLE there!"

"Well..."

"You think it tastes GOOD?" Liam laughed.

"No, it was pretty bad. But..."

"Ooh, I know." Harry walked up to me. "Is it the girl with the grey beanie who was behind the counter yesterday?"

I didn't have any words.

"I knew it." Harry laughed. "You like her!"

"No I don't! I just... wanna find out more about her."

"Suree..."

"No, seriously!"

"Whatever you say Lou."

"Just... please help me find a disguise."

"Yeah sure."

~Charlie's P.O.V.~

There wasn't a huge crowd when I got to work today. I had dressed in a pair of salmon colored skinnies, rolled up less than an inch above my ankles,white toms, a white shirt, and suspenders that matched my pants. My nametag was pinned to my hat. My curly hair was up in a ponytail. I was making a latte for someone when five people covered in umbrellas walked in. After I handed the person their latte, the people took down their umbrellas.

Oh my sweet baby carrots.

It was One Direction. 

~Louis's P.O.V.~

"I'm not sure about this." I said, looking at myself in the mirror.

"Come on, mate. The only way you can talk to her seriously is if you are out of disguise." Niall combed his hair.

"She'll probably only talk to me because of my fame."

"Whatever. Did you see how she was dressed? Total Tomlinson fangirl."

"That was a pretty fantastical outfit."

"No disguise. Let's go." Zayn said, crawling into our undercover car.

Paul drove us to that Caribou. "I'm seriously not sure about this."

"Calm down."

This kind of talk kept on going until we got to Caribou. Using umbrellas to cover our face, we walked into the building. I saw her. She was looking at us weirdly.

"Let's do this." Liam whispered. I reluctantly pulled down my up my umbrella. She was dressed in a pair of salmon colored skinnies, rolled up above her ankles. On her feet were white toms. She wore a white shirt and suspenders that matched her pants. Her nametag was pinned to her uniform hat. She had a ponytail. Her mouth was pretty much touching the floor. And she was beautiful.

~Charlie's P.O.V.~

Louis was staring right at me. RIGHT. AT. ME. I had the urge to pull out my phone and send a fangirl text to Jenna, but I was at work, so I collected myself and walked up to the cash register.

"Can I help you?" I asked, my hands shaking.

"Yeah." Niall walked up to me. "A small Chai tea latte."

My hands were shaking as a wrote it down. Liam walked up to me. "A small hot chocolate."

"A small black tea." Louis. He smiled at me. My heart pounded. I started making the things.

"So, what's your name?" Louis asked.

My heart started pounding. 

He was talking to me.

Oh.

My.

Baby Carrots.

"C-Charlie."

"Nice to meet ya." I handed Niall his Chai Tea Latte.

I nodded.

"So why don't you come hang out with me and the lads?"

I dropped the milk jug and turned around.

"H-huh?"

"Yeah. Make yourself a coffee or something and come sit with us."

"U-um..." I gave Liam his Hot Chocolate. I looked at my manager, Lisa. She nodded. "Okay. Let me finish your Black Tea..."

"No, it's okay."

"But you paid-"

"Just come sit with us!" He smiled. Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Harry were all smiling.

I walked out from behind the counter. This was gonna be spectacular.