Chapter 12.

~Friday Night~

"JENNAA!"

"WHAT?"

"Did you clean your room?" I picked up my skinny jeans off my bed and slowly shimied them onto my body.

"Uhm..." Jenna walked out of her room. "Will you kill me if I said almost?"

I pulled on my top. "Just shove it all under your bed. And take down your posters, except for the group one."

"Okay." Jenna dissappeared into her room. I ran into my room and put on my suspenders, pulled on Louis's beanie, and put on my toms.

"And Jenna?" I asked.

"Hmmm?"

"Don't let them in my room. And they all like Doctor Who, so I put all the Doctor Who DVD's on the table in the living room."

"Okay! Have fun!

"Oh yeah. Jenna?"

"WHAT?"

"Don't yell. I have five frozen pizzas in the freezer. They like pizza. Especially Niall."

"Okay. Have fun on your date!"

"It's not a date. Just a meetup." I blushed and grabbed my jacket, then walked out the door to my car. Only as soon as I got in the car, my phone rang. Louis.

"Yello?"

"Yellow?"

"It's hello with a Y instead of an H. Anyway, what's up?"

"Change of plans. Meet me at the park by your apartment instead. We're gonna have American pizza -- picnic style."

I chuckled. "Great, Lou. I'll see you there."

"Yup." 

"Bye!"

"Bye." I hung up and continued to drive. I had only pulled into the parking lot when Louis started frantically waving his arms around. I laughed, parked my car, and hopped out of it. 

"Hi, Louis!"

"Charlie!" Louis ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me, swinging me off the ground.

"Hey! Easy!" I chuckled, pulling myself closer to the familiarness of his body.

"Why would I take this easy?" He threw me over his shoulder. I laughed and hung my head. "Giving up already, love?"

"I guess."

"Well then." Louis walked over to the picnic blanket and sat me down on it. "Bon appetite."

I took a slice of pizza and chewed away at it. Louis had devoured like, a million pieces.

"Oi!"

"Sorry Charlie. I'm just soo hungry."

I chuckled.

"You think I'm lying Charlotte?"

I narrowed my eyes, then started laughing.

"I knew you weren't mad at me!"

"Never said I was."

I giggled a little and just looked at him. He looked back at me. We just stood there.

Louis leaned in a little.

I looked down at my knees, then back up at him.

He was closer.

I leaned in a little also. Louis gently pressed his lips to mine. And I could feel the world swirling around me.

We finally broke up the kiss and I could only look at him.

"Charlie, you're making me feel awkward."

"I'm sorry."

"Did you not like it?"

"What?"

"You know..." Louis smiled at me in a way that made my heart race. "The kiss."

"It was great." I smiled at him. He grinned back at me.

"Does that mean...?"

"Does it?"

"Well, I don't know. Does it?"

"It's all up to you, sweetheart."

Louis smiled and stood. I followed.

"Hey, Louis."

He turned toward me. "Hm?"

I blushed, smiled, put my hands on his neck, and kissed him. "Let's go check on Jenna and the boys."

Louis only nodded and we walked back to our vehicles. It was only a few minutes. I walked into the door and I found Niall, Zayn, Harry, Liam, and Jenna were crammed together in front of the TV watching what sounded like Doctor Who.

"How is it?"

"SHHH!" They all said at the same time. I looked at Louis and we both laughed.

"Can we join you?" Louis asked, putting his arm around me.

"Course." Harry kept his eyes glued to the TV.

Louis and I sat down and we proceded to watch Doctor Who for the evening.

--

I WILL BE MAKING A BOOK WITH THESE CHARACTERS (JENNA AND CHARLIE YO) IN THE NEAR FUTURE. KTHNX TO ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS, I LOVE YO FACE. 

--

THE END OK LOL YEA