Chapter 7.

~Louis's P.O.V.~

Charlie and I texted back and forth regularly after that.

Sadly, not flirty.

Not flirty at all.

She wouldn't allow it, even though I kept on telling her I wasn't suffering from Eleanor's and my desicion to break up. (I honestly did feel pain, it's just pretty much gone now.) It's like she didn't want that kind of relationship with me.

I didn't understand.

She blushed everytime she saw me.

~Charlie's P.O.V.~

I think Louis was confused by my descision to not allow him to take me anywhere. When he asked why, I told him I didn't want him to think about Eleanor. He insisted that he didn't feel anything from the breakup anymore, but I still said no.

My reasons:

1. Paparazzi. See how I handled the crowd at Starbucks? Didn't exactly work out.

2. If we got to a point where we had to break up, I would be the bad guy because I'm a fan. And Louis is superfamous.

My phone buzzed.

Louis x): PLEASE.

Me: Noooo. Eleanor.

Louis x): No. Just, please. PLEASE

Me: Louis-

Louis x): PLEASE PLEASE.

Me: Louis.

Louis x): Yes?

Me: I won't go somewhere with you until you completely convince me you're over Eleanor.

Louix x): Then let me take you out so I can completely convince you I'm over Eleanor.

Me: You have to convince me. Over text.

Louis x): That isn't fair. :c

Me: It's completely fair :c

Louis x): How can I convince you that I'm over Eleanor unless I actually take you somewhere?

Me: .... I didn't think of that part.

Louis x): Exactly. Let me take you to Pizza Hut.

Me: xD Pizza Hut?

Louis x): Yeah. Isn't that where the pizza we had last week came from?

Me: Yup.

Louis x): So. PLEEAASSEE?

Me: Maybe. Send me a video of you begging. I want to see you begging. xD

 It was a few minutes before he responded. A video message. Oh no. He did that.

Louis x): Is that good? Niall filmed it.

Me: I haven't finished watching it.

Louis x): Let me know when you finish.

He literally filmed like, a three minute video saying please. I was laughing.

Me: Three minute video, huh?

Louis x): Did you like it?

Me: Of course. xD

Louis x): Did it convince you...?

Me: .......

Louis x): TELL ME, CHARLIE. PLEEAASSEEEEEE.

Me: Fine. It worked.

Louis x): YES. THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME.

Me: Yup.

Louis x): So does that mean...?

Me: Not yet.

Louis x): PLEASE.

Me: I'll think about it.

And I did think about it. If I was seen with him, the paparazzi would figure out that Eleanor and Louis split up. And then they would think I stole him from her. Then I would be killed down before I even did anything.

Me: Louis.

Louis x): Hmm??

Me: After muchmuchmuchmuchmuchmuch decision.

Louis x): Yes?

Me: I will go to Pizza Hut with you. But you have to call and reserve a room to like, hide in.

Louis x): Paparazzi?

Me: Yup.

Louis x): Deal. Hehe.

Me: Is it gonna be fancy? Just wondering. I don't have any fancy things.

Louis: Probably not. 

Me: That's good. Day?

Louis x): Friday night?

Me: That's good. I'm not working that day.

Louis x): I'll call Pizza Hut.

Me: Thank you. So I'll see you Friday?

Louis x): Absolutely.