Chapter 3

As you walked into the common room you took note of who's there. Mercy, Genji, Mccree, Mei, D.va, Lucio, and Tracer. D.va waved you over. You sat down next to her. "Hey everyone let's play some games!" D.va shouted. Everyone muttered in agreement as they formed a circle. "So we have to play the most cliche sleepover game ever, Truth or Dare." D.va started. "Who wants to go first." She finished with a smirk. "(Y/n) should." Tracer said pointing at you. D.va gave you a mischievous smirk. Well Fuck me then. You thought. "Truth or dare." D.va said, her smirk still not letting up.

"Truth." The answer made everyone groan in annoyance. "Pussy." You know exactly who said that. You glared at the cowboy who sat across from you. You flipped him off. He put a hand on his chest and acted offended. You roll your eyes. He winks at you. "Pick dare!" D.va whined. "Hey you gave me a choice." You said laughing slightly. "All right new rule you only get 6 truths." D.va grumbled. You just shrugged innocently. "Alright, (Y/n), are you a virgin?" D.va's mischievous smirk was back. You stumbled over your words, your face a tomato red. You couldn't get any actual words out.

"No." Someone else answered for you. Oh my god he did not. You glared at the cowboy. Son of a b-. Your thoughts were interrupted by D.va bursting out into laughter. "Holy shit!" She laughs. Some others join in with her. "I hate you so much cowboy." You're still stumbling over your words. Despite your embarrassment you join in laughing. The game continued. D.va somehow made everyone not want to pick truth. It was great. You were having so much fun.

(POV switch: Mccree =>)

(Y/n) seemed to be havin' fun. I'm glad. I haven't seen her in so long. I really missed her. "Earth to Mccree, you there." I heard (Y/n)'s angelic voice. "What?" I asked. She giggled. "We're still playing truth or dare stupid." God I loved her laugh. Her voice. Her (e/c) eyes. I love everything about her. No stop. I told myself. It didn't work out last time what makes you think it'll work now? I hadn't realized I was mumbling until (Y/n) grabbed my attention again. She was still in front of me. She heard me. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear. "Is everything all right? Do you want to talk in private?"

"You heard me?" I whispered back. "Yeah." She sighed. "Let's talk later." I said. She nodded her head and went back to her original seat. "Truth or dare." D.va repeated. "Truth?" I said it more like a question. "Who's the hottest in the room?" She smirked. I pushed off all the awkwardness from the earlier conversation with (Y/n) and answered. "Isn't it obvious." I started, giving (Y/n) a lopsided grin. She blushed. "Me of course." I finished. (Y/n) fell into a fit of laughter. Others joined in. And the game went on.

(POV switch back to you =) )

"How about we play 7 minutes in heaven?" D.va suggested. Everyone agreed. I don't see the harm in it. D.va took a water bottle from off a coffee table and spun it. Lucio and herself first. Mei and Tacer second. Mercy and you third. Genji and Mercy fourth. D.va spun the bottle for the fifth time it landed on you. She spun it again. It landed on Mccree. D.va was excited. She shoved the two of you in there very quickly. Then there was silence.

"So about earlier." You started. "I don't know what to say." He nervously chuckled. "You were thinking about then." You stated. He nodded. "Yeah I was." He muttered. "Look honesty I loved it, loved you, but I couldn't handle worrying every time you went on a mission. I always thought of the worst outcomes. It was killing me." You sighed. You then felt Mccree hold you hand. You intertwined your fingers. "But I always made it back didn't I?" He smiled at you softly. "Yeah you did." You smiled. You grabbed his cybernetic hand and held it. He pulled you closer. You laid your head on his chest as he held you.

"I missed you so much." He spoke softly as he placed a kiss on top of your head. You giggled. "I missed you too." It only felt like two seconds but before you knew it the door was flung open. D.va stood there excitedly. You let go of his hands and walked back to your seat. "Cute!" D.va screeched. You both laughed. And the games continued. You had a great night.

It was 3Am and everyone was settling down to sleep. The lights were off. Everyone was sleeping. It was quiet. You had just woken up. You checked your phone. It was 4 in the morning. You sighed. You walked to the kitchen. Maybe they have tea or something to help me sleep. You thought. Some of the lights were already on. Strange. You walked in to see someone you didn't know. He was an older man. White hair. Receding hairline. Tall and muscular. He wore a mask covering his eyes. "I'm sorry to bother you." You were almost whispering. You felt as if his glare was burning holes into you. "It's too early to be up." He stated. "I know I just couldn't sleep." You muttered. You noticed he was drinking coffee. Interesting choice for 4 Am. "Is there any tea?" You asked. The man walked over and opened a cupboard. You thanked him and made tea.

You kept a very close eye on this man. They way he carries himself reminds you of someone you used to know. You just couldn't pinpoint it. "What are you looking at." He grumbled. "Nothing!" You squeaked and continued drinking your tea. You sigh. Then you hear another pair of footsteps in the hall. They stop at the kitchen door. The man grumbled. In popped the cowboy. He looked at you confused. He then gave the man and odd look. The man just shook his head. Mccree rolled his eyes. "Mornin' 76." He spoke but the man didn't say anything back. "Mornin' darlin'." Mccree walked over to you and pressed a kiss on top of your head. Mccree's voice was deeper and hoarse from sleep. Fuck it's- Mccree brought you out of your thoughts. "What're you doin' up at this time (Y/n)?" He asked. "Couldn't sleep. You?" You replied. "Couldn't sleep either." Mccree filled a cup with coffee and stood next to you. You leaned against him as you finished up your tea. He noticed you were done. "Darlin' go back to sleep." He shifted so you weren't leaning against him. You looked up at him. "I'll be back in a second." He told you. You nodded and walked out.

A/n: it's ya boi, uh, skinny penis here. Hope u liked the chapter. I re wrote this chapter 3 times bros. I can't write for my life. Anyway hoped you enjoyed. Later.