Chapter 6

Your alarm went off signaling you had to go. "Sorry I uh, can't, maybe we can talk later." A great excuse to help give you a head start on avoiding him. Mccree just nodded, got up, and left. You sigh as you walk out. You were supposed to meet Zenyatta outside for "mental training". Sounds like a load of bs to you. You finally make it out back to the garden area. You had to admit it was nice here. You had absent mindedly started walking around just talking everything in.

"Ah just on time." You heard a robotic voice say from behind you. You turn to see who your assuming is this Zenyatta you are to train with. "Uh, hi." You spoke nervously. "Come, sit, do not be afraid." He motioned to a empty patch of grass next to him. You hesitantly sat next to the omnic. "How are you today." His robotic voice was soft and calming. "Uh,...fine." You hoped he couldn't see through your lies. He gave a hum in acknowledgement. "Tell me about it." He said after awhile of silence. "About what?" You played dumb. You didn't want to talk to anyone about it. "You know what." He turned his head ever so slightly towards you. You sigh in defeat. You felt like if you kept on denying him he wouldn't stop. "Ok, so, um.." How do you tell him about this. "So there's this guy, I used to date, he wants to get back together after several years, but I'm-" You cut yourself off there. There was silence as Zen waited for you to finish. After he realized you weren't going to be spoke. "You are afraid. May I ask what about this you are afraid of?" The Omnic spoke softly.
"I'm-I'm afraid that. He might leave me. In a way other than a break up. I'm afraid that-." You pause. "He has commitment issues." You state. You suddenly stop yourself. Why am I doing this? Why should I be telling him this? Thoughts swirled in your head. You tried to silence them but they got louder. Your the one with commitment issues. You aren't good enough. Suddenly you were pulled out of your thoughts by a touch to your shoulder. You look at Zen. "Please continue. Whatever your thinking you can and should say" His hand leaves your shoulder and he turns back to facing forward. "He's not the problem. It's me. I'm the one with commitment issues. I'm the one who's ruining everything. I caused this. I've hurt him. I ruin everything. I-I-I-" Zen cuts you off. "Remember to breathe." His comment lightens the mood slightly. "Now wasn't it good to let it all out." Zen continued. You suddenly felt weightless. You were flooded with serenity. "Holy shit." You laughed slightly. "Now let's begin our meditation."

(Mccree's POV for a hot sec)

(Y/n) rushed out of the room. I sighed. As I walked back to my room I ran a hand through my hair. I did somethin' wrong didn't I? God Jesse get your shit together! You have to hold it together for her. I honestly couldn't think straight. Your not good enough she's leavin' you behind like the rest ought to. Scratch that like the rest will. You gotta face the facts at some point. I was initially walking to my room but somehow ended up heading towards the roof top. As I got out side I lit a cigar.

I was alone for awhile till someone came up. "It's a beautiful day isn't it." Ana said as she sat down next to me. "It is." I answered dryly. "What's wrong cowboy?" Ana spoke softly. "Nothin'" I lied. "Fine, if you don't want to talk we don't have to." She shifted to a more comfortable position. We sat in silence for a long while. "Ana, an I useless?" I didn't even realize I was speakin'. I had no desire to share my thoughts. "What?" She seemed taken aback. I was aswell. "You heard me." Again I spoke before I could think of what yo say. "Of course your not. What has gotten into you all of a sudden?" She was confused, so was I. "I don't know."

(Switching the POV back to you)

"Uh thanks." You said to Zen as you stood up. You had been here longer than you thought. If you didn't hurry up you'd miss your six o'clock training. "No problem it was a delight to have you here." Zen waved to you as you left. You burst into the training area. Just on time. You, instead of working on shooting, walked over to a punching bag to train. People were already set up elsewhere. D.va was here again. She was with Reinhardt who was spotting her as she did bench presses. Soldier was in the simulation room for target practice. You zoned out as you started beating down on the punching bag. Before you knew it someone was talking to you. It snapped you out of your daze. A wave of fatigue washed over you and your hands felt broken.

"It's late what in tarnation are you doin' in here?" You turned to face the cowboy. But before you could do anything your legs gave out. Luckily the cowboy caught you. He chuckled. "C'mon let's get you to bed." He picked you up bridal style. On your way there you thought. His demeanor totally changed from what you saw earlier. He seems perfectly fine. "You missed dinner darlin'. I was concerned but the others said to let you be." Mccree started. "Don't worry me like that ya hear?" He looked down at you. All you could do is nod. Suddenly you were able to speak. "I'm sorry." Your voice cracked as you spoke which made the cowboy go stiff. "Don't get to beat up bout' it. I was just worried was all, I didn't mean to upset you." He spoke quickly. You could see the fear in his eyes. "No for earlier. I realized that I just worry too much and I was afraid to hurt you. I want this." He stopped. You nuzzled into his chest. He laughs slightly. "It's quite alright sugar~" Mccree continued walking.

Soon you came to a door. He opened it and basically threw you onto the bed. You didn't recognize this room. You then realized it was his room. He suddenly started to strip down to his underwear. You had to admit it was pretty hot. He went over to his closet. He rummaged through it and then threw something at you. It was one of his shirts. He pointed to the bathroom. "Get changed your stayin' here tonight."

A/n: late as usual. I'm tired. It's great. Hope you enjoyed. Later.