Chapter 4

You had training that morning at 6Am with a couple others. Then a mock mission at 1Pm. Then "mental training" with Zen at 4pm. And finally more training at 6Pm. Today was going to be a long day. At 5Am, less than an hour after you went back to sleep, your phone alarm went off. You groaned as you got up and went to your room. You changed into a lilac tank top And tights, you made sure you had your equipment too. As you were a healer you didn't really have a great weapon. It was just a little side arm that you had strapped to your thigh. You went to the cafeteria and grabbed an apple, then headed off to the training area.

Inside you saw Mercy, 76, Ana, D.va, and Lucio. You went over to Ana. "So like, is there a specific set of things we need to do, or, like do whatever we want?" You asked. "Train however you see fit." She responded. You thought getting some practice in with your gun would be beneficial. You entered a room off to the side which was made for bot training. You had assumed it was empty but to your displeasure it was not. You notice the simulation running but you don't see anyone. Then all the sudden someone speaks. "It's high noon." You look up to a raised platform to see the one and only, Jesse Mccree. Several bots are destroyed and he jumps down. Some more bots are added to replace the others.

If you said this wasn't really hot you'd be lying. You just stood there watching Mccree do his thing. Only after 15 minuets or so did he notice your staring. "Like what you see?" He commented not even looking at you. You were snapped out of your daze. "What? No. Yes. Fuck you." You glared at him. He chuckled and continued. "You gonna join me or just stand there gawkin'." He turned to you with a shit eating grin. "Jackass." You grumbled as you pulled out your side arm. He motioned for you to show him what you got. After taking down several bots Mccree joined in. "Not bad, not bad at all." Mccree commented. "You mean fucking amazing." You corrected him. He just laughed. "Sure I did." He rolled his eyes.

You and him continued on for a couple hours till D.va came in asking if she could use the room. You both were thinking of something to do. "Hey bet ya you wouldn't last 2 minuets in a fist fight against me." He gave you a sly smirk. "Is that a challenge?" You raise an eyebrow. "Maybe." He shrugged. "All right you're on." You said as you cracked your knuckles. There was a mat set up specifically for this. You both stood in a defensive stance. Circling each other. "Ladies first." He joked. You didn't take the first swing though. As he swung you blocked him. After a flurry of punches, all blocked of course, he tried to kick you. "Predictable." You scoffed as you easily blocked the kick. This seemed to get slightly under his skin.

"You know you have a left hand right?" You said blocking another punch. At your comment Mccree went stiff. You took your opportunity to kick him, almost making him fall. He shook it off and went right back to the usual. As you kept on blocking his punches you yawned. "C'mon cowboy I'm waiting for you to prove yourself right." You smirk knowing your getting under his skin. Somehow while you were teasing him he slipped a kick in there knocking you off your feet. He pinned you to the ground. "Not fair!" You protested. He chuckled. "All's fair in war darlin'." He refused to get off you. "Well now I kind of like the position we're in." You mumble. "Say somethin' darlin'?" Mccree raises an eyebrow. You grabbed onto the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss.

It was passionate yet a bit rushed and sloppy. He seemed impatient. You refused to let him slip tounge just to tease him. He groaned in annoyance. He pulled you up and into his lap. Your hands went from his shirt to his head. You flicked off his hat and ran your fingers through his hair, tugging on it sometimes. He moved onto your neck. Kissing and sucking on it as you held back a moan. He then found the spot. He went to town on it. "Jesse~" It was more of a whisper than a moan. This only motivated him more. "Jesse-ah-yes~" You moaned. He took this opportunity to quickly move back up to your lips. He kissed you roughly and slipped tongue. Before this could go any further someone spoke up. "Alright you two, knock it off!" 76 was standing over you two. You quickly pulled away embarrassed. You forgot that you were in a public place. Your face turned beet red.

D.va stood there a mix of disgust and excitement clearly evident on her face. "My ship has sailed but also-" She then proceeded to gag. You stood up and straightened yourself. You didn't look at anyone. It was time for lunch anyway. You awkwardly shuffled out of the room. You then made a mad dash for the cafeteria. At lunch you sat with Mercy, Mei, D.va, Lucio, Tracer and Mei. You glared at D.va hoping she wouldn't say anything. "(Y/n) and Mccree were practically fucking during training today!" She spoke quickly. You punched her arm. "Was not!" You defended yourself. "Were too!" She smirked. The table went silent. You groaned and slid down in your seat. You gave D.va the double bird.

Soon enough someone came by your table. You heard the familiar clank of spurs against the linoleum floor. You shrunk down in your chair even more. This did not go unnoticed by the cowboy. He looked at you, then at the others and tilted his head. He temporarily put his tray down on the table and crouched next to you. "What in tarnation are you doin'?" He asked. "Dying." You responded dryly. He chuckled and set you up right in your seat. You groaned in annoyance and playfully pushed him. "God, I'm not a child I can properly exist by myself." You crossed your arms. "Well you sure act like a child." He gives you a sly grin. "Again, I hate you." You narrowed your eyes. "Love you too." He kissed your nose quickly before picking up his lunch and going to sit next to Ana. Your table members just looked at you.

1:00 PM; Mock mission. You headed down to the simulation room. 76 decided who was on which team and you all went to the appropriate area. You were on a team with D.va, Mei, and Genji. You were the only support. Fun. You slid on your gloves. On the palms were these metal disks that allowed you to heal. Your outfit consisted of a black skin tight turtle neck tank top, a black chest plate, baggy camo pants, a camo jacket, and brown lace up boots. You didn't have a "costume" like the others but that didn't bother you. The other team consisted of Ana, Mccree, 76, and Reinhard. You were excited and couldn't wait to start.

A/n: it's ya boi, uh, skinny penis. Here's another chapter. It might be shit. Oops. I was writing since 3. 2 and a half hours. I'm tired. Gonna die real quick. Hope u enjoyed? Later.