{2}

Although it was late- we went straight to Target after the hospital- I needed at least the necessities.

We bought sippy cups, snacks, a few toys, a small bed thing made for toddlers, a car seat, diapers and wipes.

I had no idea how to father.

By the time we set up the car seat and got her in it to go home- she was out cold.

"It was a brave move" luke spoke from the passenger seat as I drove.

"I mean- look at her, you can't give her to adoption" Calum mumbled from behind me.  I looked in the rear view mirror- seeing her sleeping.

I smiled lightly, exhaling.

Everything was going to be okay- I was going to make it work.

We got home and I let her sleep on her back in my bed as I set up her little bed in my own room.

We had a guest room- but I wanted her to be close so I could be sure she was okay during the night.

It was basically a normal bed- with just a short railing to where she wouldn't roll out of the bed.

I breathed out- seeing that it was past two in the morning when I was finished.

I dug through her bag- finding a little onesie.

I changed her into it without waking her up before picking her up, gently laying her into her made bed- proud of my accomplishment.

I set my alarm for a little earlier than normal before falling into my own bed- ending up falling asleep faster than I ever have.

I woke up to my alarm- immediately turning it off.

I got myself completely showered and ready before waking Ivory up.

I patted her belly, talking to her quietly, which made her let out the smallest stretch.

I carried her downstairs, to the table.

After cooking her three different things- the guys and I came to the conclusion- she's picky.

So I grabbed a banana.

I opened it, handing a piece to her.

Thankfully- we had a winner.

After she announced that she was full, I carried her upstairs, setting her onto her feet.

"Okay cutie" I breathed out, looking to her as she stared at me.

"I tired" she announced, her hands rubbing her eyes.

"I know, I'm sorry princess." I spoke, taking her out of her onesie and helping her into a pair of leggings and a random grey t shirt.

I made her sit, and I put her socks and baby Vans on, seeing how adorable she looked.

I finished everything else I had to look before grabbing my things, taking her hand and walking dreadfully slow down the stairs.

One step at a time.

I helped her into the car as the guys came out.

"Morning pretty girl!" Michael yelled as soon as he saw her.

"Hi" she spoke quietly, making me smile as I crawled in beside her- letting someone else drive.

I put her in the daycare in the hospital, not caring how fast people would soon realize that I had a child.

I made sure she was entertained, playing with a random toy before I snuck away- going straight into doing my rounds.

We got assigned to our departments and before Tracey sent me- she stopped me.

"Where's Ivory?"

"Daycare"

"Everything went okay last night?"

"Perfect"

She nodded lightly

"If you need anything Irwin- you know my number."