{28}

Calum ended up carrying her to a temporary room where we went ahead and hooked her to an iv, drew blood, and hooked the basic machines to her.

We didn't wake her up, we decided to let her sleep it out, knowing waking up after passing out isn't the most relaxing thing in the world.

"Her blood pressure is high" Calum spoke, his eyes scanning the monitors as it came through.

"She just got upset and didn't give herself time to calm down and talk it out" I spoke

He shook his head lightly

"Would you have wanted to talk it out after the first time we brought this shit up?"

I shook my head in agreement with him.

"Ashton's going to have to stop being a fucking dick and do something, and if he doesn't- we fucking will"

"Speak of the devil" I mumbled as Ashton ran in- more than confused and flustered.

"What the hell- is she dehydrated?" He asked, immediately touching the fluid bags.

"No, I just hooked those up because they never hurt" Calum shrugged lightly, us both looking at him.

"Is someone going to tell me why the fuck my daughter is a patient?!" He almost panicked.

"She came into your office from school having a panic attack- and she passed out straight into my arms, we're letting her sleep for now" I explained slowly, seeing it register in his eyes.

"A panic attack from what-" "something to do with this" Calum spoke, throwing one of the multiple pictures towards Ashton, who immediately rubbed his face

"This is bullying Ashton, and you can't keep your daughter in this situation, no matter how angry it makes you." He spoke.

Ashton sat beside her knees, looking to her, pushing hair out of her face.

Slowly he started going through the cycles we normally use to wake someone up.

He rubbed her shoulders, talked to her, held her face, patted her cheek, and we slowly got more and more of a response

He kissed her temple gently, closing his eyes against her as her eyes fluttered open, her eyebrows moving together immediately

"My head hurts" she mumbled quietly, making him kiss her head once more before pulling away to look at her.

"I'm sorry I didn't do anything" He spoke, pressing his forehead to her own.

I saw her look away- making Calum move closer also.

"You have to be vocal now pretty girl, you have to talk about it" He spoke, making her head fall against the bed.

She blinked a few times before swallowing

"Everyone believes them" she tried to avoid saying the problem- she didn't want to talk about it.

"Believes what, princess?"

A tear slipped, making even myself sit closer to her

"They all think I'm a whore- they're all making it seem that way, I swear I'm not" she cried out, finally breaking that shell away

"Princess, we know you're not a whore, you're no where near a whore" Ashton spoke, pulling her into his chest

"Relax and take deep breaths" Calum spoke quietly

"From this point on, you just let us take care of this"