{10}

"I'm so glad you decided to try out!" Josh bounced, grabbing my hand as he pulled me through a crowd of girls- straight to the table.

"This was my recruitment." Josh smiled.

"Ivory?" The girl spoke- looking straight to him.

"Yes" josh smiled.

We ended up stretching for what felt like forever.

We had to learn a fucking dance

They watched us "hype" up an imaginary crowd of people

And now they wanted to try stunts

I stood at the back of the group of people- praying that I wasn't called on.

I didn't wanna lift a bitch
This bitch didn't wanna get lifted either

But fucking Josh- just had to make me want to die.

"Ivory, come over here!" He spoke cheerfully, grabbing my wrist and pulling me to a separate group of guy, all who smiled.

"This is George and Alex- we're going to stunt with you." Josh smiled.

I had to watch them do two different stunts with a girl- then they told me to do it.

"Keep all your muscles tight- trust the guys under you and don't look down, you'll do great."

"You won't hit the ground"

We got up- then I immediately went forward, squeezing my eyes shut- preparing to hit the floor, but I hit arms.

"Told you." Josh spoke before I was set down normally.

"Again" George spoke.

This time we got it- without falling.

"There you go!"

They taught me while in the air how to come down- I pretty much just had to bend my knees the second dip- which was easy and successful.

We did a different one

I was much higher- and much more terrified- but it was the same concept.

We came down and we all have high fives.

"Just saying- you've already made the team."

"Oh- great!" I acted as enthusiastic as I could get.

Four hours later

Multiple more stunts and falls

Multiple more cheers

Redoing the dance five times

We were all tired as hell- and all of our parents were swarming in the see the announcements of who made the team.

All of the currently cheerleaders stood up there today- smiling happily.

They spoke three names before mine was called out.

Out the corner of my eye- I saw all four of the guys arms fly into the air.

We were dismissed- them thanking everyone for coming out- encouraging the ones who didn't make it to try again next year.

I went to the guys- receiving huge and tight hugs before Josh came to us.

"Uniform fittings are tomorrow at lunch, be on time, okay?" He smiled.

"Will do"

I looked to the guys, tilting my head- groaning lightly

"You are going to be so excited- I can't wait for your first game."

But secretly

I couldn't wait to see their reactions to a guy having their hand up my skirt- on my ass for a straight three hours.