{17}

I kissed her forehead after she stood on her own- smiling lightly.

"Okay- out" she spoke, taking her clothes from my hands.

"You don't think you'll need help-" "no, in changing dad, out" she almost whined.

"Ivory, you're my daughter- I've literally changed your diapers, I don't think I want you in a room alone right now" I spoke, seeing her roll her eyes.

"Turn around" she mumbled, making me also roll my eyes before turning.

I listened to her humming lightly, the sound of clothing ruffling along with it.

"Oh fuck" I heard her laugh out- along with the sound of a bandage ripping.

I turned quickly- seeing her holding her shorts higher on her body- her bandages which were over her road rash was ripped off halfway- making me groan.

"Calum just finished that- he's going to murder you" I spoke, seeing her throw her shirt over her head with one arm- pausing when it came to the arm with the broken collar bone.

She had already started it wrong- but I wanted to see if she'd ask for my help.

After a few minutes of her trying to figure it out- her eyes met mine.

"Help" he spoke, making me smile.

"Take it off" I spoke, moving to her.

I pulled it over her head, taking the left arm sleeve, slipping her arm into it before pushing it over her head, letting her slip her other arm through it.

As it fell- I noticed the bruising from her ribs, which made me lift her shirt again when it fell.

I placed my hand on her ribs tenderly, feeling how swollen they were.

Bruises went all the way down her side- even past her shorts.

I bent the waistband of her Nike shorts down- seeing the bruising continue- making me exhale.

"I'm sorry this happened to you." I spoke, standing completely, pulling her into a hug.

"I don't know how you didn't break a hip." I exhaled into her shoulder.

"I got away lucky" she mumbled.

"Thank God for that."

I kept my arm around her- still letting her put a little depending weight onto me.

I kissed her head as we walked, seeing the guys at the nurses station.

"Look at our princess!" Calum almost yelled, making her quickly shush him.

"No shushing now Ivory! It's time to celebrate, you're going home after five days!" He bounced, pulling her into a tight hold.

"Look at what I did" she smiled, pulling away to show him her bandages.

"Fuck Ivory- I just did those" he groaned out, managing to laugh.

The three of us stood by the nurses desk as they ran to fix the bandages.

"She seems happy- which is good" luke spoke, making Michael and I nod in agreement.

"Have you guys gotten a change to look at her stomach and sides?" I questioned

"No- why?" Michael shot quickly.

"She's bruised to hell and back- I'll make her show us all when we get home."

Soon they returned- both smiling together.

We went to the car together- taking her home, which she was very excited for.

I led her inside, seeing her immediately heading to go upstairs, but I stopped her.

"Show the guys your stomach" I spoke, doing a slight hand signal to make her come to me.

"Why?" She asked quietly- walking to me anyway.

I pulled her between my legs as I sat, seeing the three of them immediately becoming more interested.

"Just your bruises" I spoke, lifting the shirt for her, Luke's hand immediately running down her side.

"Where do they stop?" He asked her, bending her waistband.

"Here" she spoke quietly, lifting the bottom of her shorts to show right above the road rash.

"Jesus" michael breathed out as Calum sat beside me, quickly pushing down the bandage that was over her stitches.

"The chest tube didn't help when it came to the bruises" he spoke quietly, letting me drop her shirt.

She wrapped an arm over my shoulder, letting me pull her down to sitting in my lap completely.

"When did Josh go home?" She asked.

"Like three days before you did" Calum spoke swiftly.

"When do I have to go back to school?" She asked.

"You're going to be taking a month or more away- I don't want you going back for a little bit"