Hanging out with Ruby Rose

Six's POV:

It has been a week since my incident atop Beacon Tower. Ozpin has stated to his students that I am from another world and not to be bothered. That didn't stop Ruby from pestering me.

"Six! Six! Six!"

I lowered my head, sighing. I currently was reading up about Remnant, for my memory was rusty at best and corroded at worst. "Yes, Ruby?"

"Wanna hang out in our dorm? It must be drab sitting here in the cafeteria all day."

I looked at her, so innocent. I don't sit here all day, kid. "Fine."

Getting up, I put my book away and followed her to her dorm, of which I knew where it was. As we stood outside, Ruby checked her pockets for her Scroll, but started to panic.

"Oh no! I left my Sc-"

Sighing, I put the data pad on my arm onto the door and it clicked open. Ruby stared at me in awe as I opened the door to find no one inside. Ruby practically pulled me in and we ended up talking about the weapons I've wielded. No surprise there.

"What is your favorite weapon?"

I smirked at her. "I've got three."

Her silver eyes shone. "Ooh! OOH! Show me, show me!"

She gazed at my data pad, but I reached behind my head and grabbed my scorched DMR from Reach. "First, there's this, a DMR. It is a well balanced marksman rifle that has saved my life dozens of times."

I handed it to Ruby and she looked at it in awe. Standing up, I walked to the door. "Want to test it out?"

She freaked out and almost bolted through the door if I didn't remind her to grab her Scroll. She hurriedly jammed it into her pocket, then bolted out the door. Chuckling, I followed her to Beacon Cliff, watching as she ran with the rifle like a pro. Walking right up to her, she handed me the rifle, and I loaded it for her.

Stepping back, I watched as she took aim. However, I noticed a shimmer fairly close by. Drawing Kat's pistol, I squeezed a shot off, decloaking an Elite. It growled, then tried to run away, but Ruby spun my DMR around and put a round through its knee. As I walked up to it, the Elite tried to spit on me, but only purple blood came out.

I knelt down to look at it. (What follows is a ruff translation of what Six is saying.) "*Who sent you?*"

"*She did.*"

"*Who?*"

Suddenly, the Elite died from blood loss. Fury coursing through my thick blood, I slammed my boot into the pavement, revealing a small crater. Ruby started to push her fingers together, nervous.

I looked at her. "Dust accident?"

She hung her head. "Yeah..."

I chuckled, then took back my rifle. Drawing Kat's pistol, I showed it to Ruby. "This here is a Magnum. More specifically, my comrade Kat's Magnum. She died on the fields of battle and I took this as a way of honoring her passing."

I felt Ruby clinging to my waist as I stared at the pistol. 1. 2. 4. 5. The numbers of Noble...

"One two four five?" Ruby pointed at the numbers.

In response, I pulled out Noble's dog tags. She hugged me tighter and I rubbed her head.

"It's okay. Lemme show you my favorite Covenant weapon now, alright?"

She stepped back and watched as I put away Kat's pistol, then reached for something on my waist, close to my gut. Flicking my wrist, the plasma blade came out and Ruby stared at it in awe. She tried to touch it, but I jerked the blade away.

"Aww!"

I glared at her. "You do NOT want to touch super heated plasma, kid!"

She tilted her head. "Plasma?"

Wha-? Oh for-! "Plasma is the fourth state of matter. Solid, liquid, gas, plasma. You get there by either ionizing a gas, or heating it up to ridiculous temperatures. Don't touch."

Ruby nodded, then watched as I swung my blade several times before I put it away. We walked over to her dorm and the team was back. Weiss was making some sort of grey cape with I think a hood and Blake and Yang were in an arm wrestling match. Ruby some how got me out of my armor and persuaded me to sleep with them for a night. You explain how that happened to me....

Anyways, I climbed into bed with Ruby and took one good look at the sleeping kids before taking a good look at Noble's dog tags.

Emile would never let me hear the end of it, me sleeping with a girl. Hell, he hardly let me off the hook when I had to sleep with Kat! That sonavabitch...

Letting out a quite sigh as to not wake up the girls, I fell asleep. My first dream was actually my memory of the time when I had to bed with Kat.

And that was the third part of Six's time on Remnant! Next chapter will be Six's dreams while he sleeps with Ruby!

But seriously, how did Ruby get Six into bed with her?