Chapter 2

After looking around the dorm, Han (Y/N) decided that it was pretty decent. She really wanted to take a peak into Jeongin's room but she decided that it'd be invading his privacy.

The teenager upacked her stuff and set out the sheets on her bed then decorated the room. She thought it was pretty decent. Afterwards, she decided to order some pizza from a pizza place that she and Jisung passed on their way to the dorms which was calling her name.

"Hello, yes, I'd like a large pepporoni pizza with pineapples and two colas delievered to XXX (school dorm adress), Dorm #4419" she said over the phone.

"Thank you" she said and put down the phone and sighed, looking around for the wifi password. She found the box next to the television, and put the password in her phone, instantly getting tons of notifications for Instagram, Facebook (although she didn't use them that much), and Wattpad, also a text from Jisung. She decided to check Jisung's text first.

Squirrel: (Y/N).

(Y/N): Jisung.

Squirrel: i want jeongin's number.

(Y/N): why didn't you ask him when u were here?

Squirrel: Cuz i didnt think about it

(Y/N): you don't think about anything. you want to add him to your 'squad' and didn't get his number?

Squirrel: You're his roomate and didn't get his number?

(Y/N): look he left and plus i just met him, chill your squirrels.

Squirrel: I just met him as well...

(Y/N): Fine! when he gets back though.

Squirrel: aight. byeeee

(Y/N): Baii

After that, Y/N decided to check instagram and saw that UNB posted and new photo on instagram.

It was Kijung smiling with the outfit that he wore in 'Black Heart' music video. "Awe he's too precious for this world." she gushed.

Then she checked Facebook. One of (Y/N)'s internet friends, Ara, had messaged her. She quickly replied to her.

Ara: hey, guess what. I'm visiting for a year.

(Y/N): REALLY, when?

Ara: I'll let you know soon. I have to talk to my roomate, about dorm rules and stuff

(Y/N): ah, okay, bye then

Ara: Baii

(Y/N) scrolled throught Twitter a bit and saw J-hope doing the 'In My Feelings Challenge'. "My sun!! So adorable. Wattpad now." She muttered to herself and headed on wattpad. She read a few chapters of 'Meeting You' (No shame self promo). After that she closed her eyes and fell alseep.

edited (2019-06-14)