Chapter 27

Y/N

I woke up in my bed and looked up at the clock. Two in the afternoon. I realised Eunji was sitting on her bed, playing with her phone with Hana. She must've noticed me looking and smiled as she lookes at me.

"Sleeping beauty's up" she said to Hana who smirked but said nothing. It was kind of her personality. She was shy and cute.

I rolled my eyes at her sarcastic behavour. "The ugly beasts were already awake, though" I said making the girl through a pillow at me. I dodged it with a smirk, "how was your date with Jeongin?" Eunji asked.

"Huh?" "Don't play dumb with me Y/N. Everyone knows. Even Jisung 'cause Felix opened his trap" Said Eunji.

My eyes widened, "even Jisung?" Eunji facepalmed, "i just said that, didn't i? you should go talk to him" She said. "Remind me to beat Felix with a pillow later"

"Oh, by the way, you should talk to Jisung too" I smirked at Hana before I felt the impact of a pillow hitting my face and me falling to the ground with a loud thud.

Oh, she can't pretend like nothing's going on between the two. Eunji and hana's laughing and the sound of footsteps were heard before the door flew open.

"I heard a loud thud. Is everyone- wait, where's Y/N?" Jisung asked. Eunji and Hana stopped laughing and I saw they point at me before she began laughing again.

Jisung bent down and his eyes met mine. They showed confusion for a second before he burst out laughing.

"Y/N w-what the he-heck!" He managed to get out. I rolled my eyes and sighed, "so no one's gonna help me?" "lazy" Jisung rolled his own eyes and pulled me up.

"Thanks bro" i smirked. "Come on, we need to talk" He pulled me on my bed. Eunji nodded in agreement before leaving the room, pulling Hana with her and shutting the door behind her. Jisung let out a breath and sat next to me, "So, you and Jeongin.." he trailed off.

"Oh my gosh, why are you acting like a guy friend that likes me" i laughed. Jisung made a disgusted face, "ew. who would like you? oh wait, Jeongin. Well, I always knew that kid was weird from the start" He shrugged making me roll my eyes.

"I just wanted to confirm, and before you ask, yes I talked to him already and if he hurts you...again, let me know, I'll do what I promised him I would do if he does, which is beat the cuteness out of that kid" Jisung's eyes darkened.

I sighed and nodded. "Good. Now that its cleared, we're going grocery shopping" Jisung said with a smile. "Okay. Lets go" I said. He pulled me off the bed and dragged me out of the room. "Okay, we're ready" Everyone got into Chan's van and he drove off.

Jeongin seemed pretty off though. "Are you okay," I whispered to the boy. "Y-yeah" he gulped and looked away. I followed his line of vision to see him staring nervously at Jisung- who was glaring at him.

I sighed and glared at Jisung to stop it. He seemed to get the message and sighed before talking to Hana. "Sorry about him" I said softly. Jeongin smiled cutely and nodded, taking my hand into his.

Minutes passed before we finally reached the nearest surpermarket. "I need poptarts" I mumbled before managing to squeeze out of the van before everyone else. "Really Y/N?" Seungmin rolled his eyes as he came out after me. I shrugged as everyone else came out and my eyes landed on Felix.

"Oi, Fullix. Come here" I signalled him with my hand. I saw him shot the other members nervous looks but they just shrugged him off and walked into the store. Jeongin stood by the entrance and leaned on the wall while staring at us. I shot him a small smile, which he returned.

"Okay, stop flirting with your boyfriend and talk" Felix rolled his eyes. "Don't worry Fullix. I can find someone for you. Don't worry she's really sweet" I smirked as I thought about setting Naeun up with Felix.

"Shut up, I don't need you to set me up with anyone" Felix said with a huff. "Think of it as pay-back,my friend" I smirked as he sighed and walked off.

I received a notification on my phone and looked down. It was Ara in the group chat. I smiled a bit as I remembered our last conversation. Right before Hana and I left.

Ara: HEYOOO

Y/N: wassup!

Ara: how's the trip

Hana: its great! its sad you cant come tho :(

Ara: eh its ok. maybe next time

Y/N: Hopefully :)

Hana: if you don't leave by then

Ara: Yeah...

Y/N: i miss hanging out with you two together

Ara: same...

Hana: oof y/n. jisung's looking for you!

Y/N: alright.

Ara: OO YOU AND JISUNG, HANA

Y/N: #JiNa or #HaSung shall rise!

Ara: RISE!!

Hana: Y/N, hurry and get your butt in this store or else-

Y/N:ok ok im coming!

Ara: bye guys!

Hana: BYEEE!!

Y/N: BYEEE!!

I put away my phone and looked up. Jeongin was standing in front of me, waving like a maniac. "Finally!" He sighed. I smiled apologetically, "sorry, i was just texting Ara" Jeongin nodded in understanding but pouted afterwards.

"What?"

(CUE DREAMCATCHER)

I looked at the boy confused. "You didn't realise your boyfriend trying to get your attention, duh!" Jeongin rolled his eyes. I rolled my eyes and gave him a short hug.

"Happy now?" I asked with a smile. He smiled back before grabbing my hand and walking into the supermarket.

sooooo
#HaSung? or #JiNa. which sounds better?

btw shall Naeun and Fullix be a thing? #NaLix #FEun

Btw im not sure if i can update tomorrow but we'll see

BYEEE❤❤