Chapter 38

Dedicated to tangeled10
Thank u for the love and support you've showed me
And to all of u guys that have been showing me support.

SO HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER.

Third Person

"Hey N-Na Eun" Felix stuttered as she came into his sight. "Hey Felix" she smiled nervously before tucking a few strands of her dark, brown hair behind her ear.

"You look cute" He said. She smiled and mumbled a small, 'Thank You'. Na Eun was wearing a pastel-coloured dressed which stopped mid-thigh, and was sleeveless. She had her hair curled a bit and it was just let down.

She was wearing a pair of white sneakers that matched with her dress. Her soft, pink lips were covered with lip balm and she held a purse that matched the colour of her dress.

Soon realising that he was staring, Felix coughed nervously, trying to ease the tension in the air, before speaking up, "Are you ready to go?" He asked. The girl nodded while admiring his baby blue hoodie and ripped jeans that he wore.

Almost as if they planned the outifit and what happened, when they got outside, Felix shut the door and Na Eun walked up to match his pace. Their shoulders brushed and her hands slipped into his.

Felix glanced at Na Eun, a smile playing on his lips.

Time skip

"Cinema?" Na Eun asked as they walked up to the huge building. "Yup! We're going to watch (insert movie here)"

"Oh, I love that one!" Na Eun squealed excitedly, not caring that most people were staring at her with a confused look.

"Come on, I'll buy us tickets!" Felix said, equally excited before grabbing her hand and leading her into the line with him. "Do you wanna be in the line or..." Felix trailed off awkwardly as he scratched his head nervous.

"It's fine, I'll stay with you" Na Eun shot him a soft smile, which made his heart flutter. He knew he was already beginning liking her, he just hoped that it'd work out this time.

Time skip

The two were sitting in the cinema, watching the movie, (insert movie here).

Felix and Na Eun were really enjoying it.

"Hold on, I have to use the bathroom" Felix said. Na Eun nodded and he left to the bathroom.

After doing his business, Felix came out and bumped right into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry" Felix smiled apologetically. The girl smiled back but it soon fell when she recognised him.

"Felix?"

"Do I know you?" Felix raised his eyebrows at the girl. "You're Jeongin's friend, right? I'm H-Hyolyn" The girl said, a blush tinting her cheeks as she looked down.

"Hyolyn?" His face showed confusion. Until it clicked. "You're Jeongin's ex, aren't you?" He asked. Hyolyn nodded making Felix's expression change to a surprised one then to an angry and disappointed one.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, anger flooding his tone. "I-I'm waiting for my brother, Hongseok" She answered, a tad afraid. His deep voice did kind of scare her.

"No, I mean, why are you here in Seoul? What do you want with Jeongin?"

"I-I just want to talk to him"

"Well, you can't! He has a girlfriend!" His deep voice sent shivers down her spine. "You don't understand, Felix! I need to speak to him!" Hyolyn yelled back.

"What's going on here?"

A voice asked. Felix didn't faze one bit when he saw a boy stand next to Hyolyn. "Who's this? Your boyfriend?" Hongseok asked as he eyed Felix.

The younger boy scoffed and looked away. "Could never" he said coldly. "Woah dude your voice is deep!" Hongseok chuckled. "Yeah, I know"

"So, what's going on?" Hongseok asked as Hyolyn bit her lip nervously. "Nothing much" Felix stated. "Oh, okay then. Hyolyn we should get going before mum and dad scolds us" Hyolyn nodded her head rapidly, wanting to leave as fast as possible.

"And I want to meet that boyfriend of yours again too. What's his name?" Hongseok placed a finger to his chin and began to think before his eyes lit up cutely.

"Jeongin, right?"

BYEEEE❤💕