Chapter 12

(Y/N)'s phone went off in the middle of doing the project. "You should probably get that," Chenle told her.

"Yeah, I know," she replied.

Jeongin: Hey, where are u?

(Y/N): At a friend's.

Jeongin: What friend? Doing what?

(Y/N): Chenle and Renjun doing a project for music
Seen at 5:06pm

Jeongin: Well hurry back
Sent at 5:45pm

(Y/N): okay
Seen at 5:46pm

(Y/N) sighed and put down her phone. "Sorry, lele, I have to go," she told him and started to pack up.

"Sure, come back tomorrow after school. Maybe you'll get to meet the others," (Y/N) nodded and smiled as she slipped on her shoes.

"Bye (Y/N)" Renjun suddenly appeared out of his room.

"Bye, guys." She chuckled as the two boys waved at her.

Then she shut the door and entered her dorm, which was right next to Chenle and Renjun's, on the left. She shut the door and looked around the dorm.

It was cleaner than she remembered and it seemed empty...until she heard noise coming from Jeongin's room. Then the door suddenly opened and revealed Jeongin. He came out and shut the door.

"Oh, you're back," he said as he went in the kitchen and got some snacks out of the cupboard which reminded (Y/N) that they needed to go to the supermarket.

Their cupboards consisted of a few snacks, and their fridge, of a few drinks. "Yeah," she answered.

"We need to go grocery shopping," Jeongin spoke (Y/N)'s thought.

"I know." She sighed afterwards.

"By the way, why's there so much noise in your roomㅡ if you don't mind me asking." She bit her lip softly and looked away nervously. Jeongin still intimidated her, but she didn't know why. Maybe its his cold aura? Then she heard a scream that sounded much like Felix.

"There's your answer," Jeongin sighed and rolled his eyes. "Are we going or not?" He asked suddenly irritated.

"Now? What about the others? Trust me, you do not want to take them shopping with you if you don't want to spend all your money" She told him.

Jeongin softly chuckled and (Y/N) heard, smiling a bit. Jeongin quickly coughed and acted like nothing happened before he walked away and told his friends to get out in a nice way.

"Bye, (Y/N)." They all waved and walked out. After everyone left, Jeongin and (Y/N) left the house.

"Wait a second," (Y/N) gasped suddenly making both of them stop.

"What?" Jeongin turned and faced her.

"Where are we gonna put all the bags?"

"I'll just call Chan hyung afterwards." He sighed and continued walking to the nearest supermarket.

It took them about fifteen minutes to reach there then she finally asked herself, 'Why couldn't Chan drive us here?' She groaned at her and Jeongin's stupidity.

Jeongin's eyes flickered to the fustrated girl's before he got a cart. First they went into the aisle with cereal. Jeongin's eyes immediately sparkled. He grabbed about five boxes of cereal and threw them into the cart instantly looking at (Y/N) with a cute smile.

She was shocked for a second and then she gave him the 'You're-paying- for-those' look. Jeongin understood and nodded. After an hour they finally reached the cashier and split the bill.

"Lets call Chan," she said. Jeongin nodded and took out his phone out his pocket.

"Hyung... we're at the supermarket...no we didn't buy anything for you....can you pick us up?....but hyung- argh" Jeongin groaned and ran a hand through his hair.

"Whats wrong?" (Y/N) asked KUNfused.

"He can't pick us up because he's 'busy,'" he made the air qoutes when he said 'busy'.

(Y/N) sighed and fished her phone out of her pocket as well. "Have you tried Woojin?" She asked.

"I texted him but he hasn't seen the text," He said.

(Y/N) nodded as the cashier told them that she heard everything and they should carry the cart out and wait outside. They thanked her for the information and Jeongin pushed the cart outside. (Y/N) called Chenle.

(Y/N): Chenle..

Chenle: Hi (Y/N)

(Y/N): Can you call one of your frineds to come pick us up?

Chenle: Sure, I'll just call mama Taeyongㅡ wait 'us'?

(Y/N): Jeongin and I are stuck at the supermarket.

Chenle: Ah, okay. I'll call him now.

(Y/N): Thanks chenle.

After that, (Y/N) hung up. "They're coming."

_____________________

I feel like watching Shoot Me. So i'm gonna do that soon.

check out Exogirl1998 books. They're really good so I'm doing some recommeding to help her and you guys if you want to! Thank you and stay tune for the next special (in meeting you) soon

Anways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye!!

edited (2019-07-22)