Chapter 7

"(Y/N), I have to go now." Hana said to (Y/N).

Ara had already gone to her dorm because she had some problems with her roommate. "Okay," Ara did a quick head-bow and walked into her dorm.

(Y/N) chuckled at the younger's formalities as Ara was one month younger than her. (Y/N) was making her way to her dorm when she got a text from her brother.

Squirrel: Come by my dorm

Not bothering to reply, (Y/N) made her way to her brother's dorm. When she got in front of the door, it suddenly opened and she was pulled inside. "What the heck?" She looked and saw that Chan pulled her in.

"Chan, what the heck?" Jisung yelled this time.

"Sorry," He apologised with a cute smile.

"Why am I here?" She looked around and saw all of Jisung's friend group...plus Yang Jeongin and Lee Felix.

She paused a second when her and Jeongin's eyes met before he looked away.

"(Y/N), we missed you!" Suddenly, she was a big group excluding Changbin, Jisung, Jeongin and Felix.

"You're still mad?" She asked after hugging back the boys. Changbin rolled his eyes. "Okay, I'm sorry" She gave him a small smile which he returned and finally hugged the girl.

"Kunfused right now," Felix said looking between Changbin and (Y/N.) "Whats going on?" He asked.

"Okay, okay, you can let go now." Jisung tried to seperate the two hugging which made Y/N roll her eyes at Jisung's over-protectivenes.

"(Y/N) made fun of Changbin's height...again." Seungmin explained with a smirk on his face.

"Like you don't," The girl retorted. "Plus, we're always joking around like that," She added and pat Changbin's head before he walked off.

"Anyways, why am I here now?" She asked.

"Ask those idiots that are supposed to be older...and the younger one, too," Jisung said and gestured to Seungmin at the last part, which also made him gain a few smacks on the head.

"(Y/N), (Y/N), guess what!" Hyunjin said jumping around like a child.

"You and Seungmin finally got together?" (Y/N) raised her eyebrows and asked. The boy paused for a second before him and Seungmin shook their heads vigorously with a light blush across their faces. "I'm just kidding..." She trailed off and smiled.

Little did she know, Jeongin was standing there admiring from afar while she played around with her brothers and friends, completely forgetting about what Hyunjin wanted to say.

"(Y/N), we added Felix and Jeongin to our group" Chan said happily and pinched the two boys' cheeks.

"Thats great..." She said half-heartedly.

She remembered what happed today earlier, but she couldn't help it, she was a people pleaser.

The agreement. Jeongin sighed softly suddenly feeling bad. "So, what do we do in this group?" He ignored the feeling and asked.

"Uh, we sometimes sing and dance for the school if we're feeling up to it. Also, we have a group called 3Racha that includes Jisung, Chan and Changbin." Woojin explained. Jeongin and Felix nodded in understanding.

"What should we do now?" Minho asked.

"Well...i'm going home" (Y/N) answered and headed for the door.

"Bye!" Everyone excluding Jeongin yelled to the girl. She waved and headed to the dorm.

"This is gonna be a long couple of months."

edited (2019-06-23)