Chapter 35

Read a/n pleaseee

Third Person

"Where to next Bang Chan?" Asked an overly-excited Jisung. Chan turned around and glared at the boy. "I-i mean h-hyung" Jisung stuttered causing the others to cackle.

"Carnival!" Woojin cheered cutely.

"He's literally so cute" Muttered Y/N before chuckling quietly. They all were spread around the huge living room thinking of places to go.

Jeongin was clinging on to Y/N in a side-hug which she didn't mind at all. "Hmph" Pouted Jeongin before turning away from the girl.

"What's wrong Innie?" She asked softly and looked at the boy who's now backing her.

Jeongin, however, let out another 'hmph'. The others didn't realise what was happening - well, except for nosy Seungmin who grinned cheekily.

Seungmin nudged Y/N, causing the younger to turn around. "Your little boyfriend over there is jealous" he smirked and pointed at Jeongin.

Y/N's face went to confused, then to surprised, to a smirk. "Thanks Seungminnie" He only winked and turned to face Hyunjin who was whining about not having enough attention from Seungmin.

"Jeongin" Y/N called out while poking his stomach from behind. Y'know, just reaching out- anways, the boy ignored the young girl again.

"Jeongin are you jealous?" She got to the point with a smirk. Jeongin froze but turned to face the girl. "I'm not jealous" he stated while staring into the girl's eyes.

"Then what are y-"

"I'm not jealous, I'm territiorial. There's a difference" He spoke causing the girl to freeze under his heated stare.

"Uh-"

Before she could continue, Jeongin pulled her closer and kissed her.

"We're still here y'know!"

"Ew get a room!"

"Actually, don't! Just stop!"

Time skip

"You know, Jeongin, you don't have to be like this anymore. You can be cute again" Y/N smiled as she played with his hair.

They were sat next to each other on Y/N's bed. The others had decided to go to the carnival tomorrow and just hang around the house for the day, then later in the evening, the would go to the karaoke room.

"I know" The boy smiled cutely.

"I'm ti-" she got cut off by her own yawn. Jeongin chuckled and made her lay down. "Sleep then" he mumbled before kissing her forehead.

"I don't wanna sleep though Y/N pouted slightly. Jeongin giggle cutely, "Good Night Y/N" Jeongin whispered as she closed her eyes - even though it was broad daylight.

"I love you" he whispered, but got no response as she was already in a deep sleep.

Jeongin laughed a bit to himself before wrapping an arm around his girl and pulling her close to his body. Soon enough, he felt his own eyelids begin to get heavy and he was off in his dream world.

Time Skip

Everyone cheered as Seungmin sang '어쩌다 보니' by Day6.

(Somehow by Day6)

"I love this song so much!" Yelled Eunji. "Same!" Y/N yelled back from next to her. All of the boys and girls were in the karaoke room cheering on Seungmin, he was the first to go and he showed off his love for Day6. There was a camera recording everything so they could watch it over.