Chapter 29

Jisung

I sat in the van and stared at my little sister who fell asleep a bit ago. Then my eyes wandered to Jeongin's eyes. He looked at me with a guilty face and immediately I knew something was wrong.

I sighed and looked down at Hana who rested comfortably on my shoulder. To be honest, I've actually began to grow feelings for her.

Just something about her... I studied her face and smiled. She made me feel something different. Different from other girls. It's a good different.

I like it.

(Strats sing palette by my girl iu and my boy gdragon )

Y/N

I felt the van stop and woke up immediately. I was sleeping lightly, thankfully. The boy next to me stood up and left the van with a heavy sigh.

I rolled my eyes. Why can't he just tell me what's wrong? Am I being too clingy? Ugh- this is waaaaay to hard. I groaned and got out of the van.

Immediately a hand stopped me from going anywhere.

Jisung

"What happened with you and Jeongin?"

The girl in front of me stared at at me with a surprised expression upon her face. "What do you mean?" "Don't play dumb with me, Y/N" I narrowed my eyes at her. She sighed and avoided my gaze.

"I don't know to be honest" She said making me stare at her confused. "You don't know?"

"Ever since he saw that girl... what was her name? Um... Hyolyn, right.." She trailed off and her eyes met mine. They seemed like she was trying to tell me something. I knew what she was trying to say though.

"I won't hurt Jeongin, don't worry" I said and she let out a breath.

"Okay... the two seemed like they have.. or had something going on between them... i don't want to assume things but.. it just seemed like it. The way he looked at her and the way she looked at him. When Hyolyn saw me.. she looked... hurt" Y/N ranted.

Her voice trembled a bit making my heart break slowly. I sighed and wrapped my arms around her. The younger hugged me back and I heard soft sniffles coming from her.

"Something's going on and he won't tell me. Something's wrong. He won't even talk to me. I think... I think, he wants to.. end everything" She sighed and pulled away. I stared at her in shock.

Y/N

Jisung stared at me like I was crazy. "WHAT?-" "Jisung calm down, maybe I not good enough for him. I mean, I know I'm not and I knew that this was going to happen someday so its fine. Look, if you compare Hyolyn and I.. she's really pretty... I see why he'd go for her. Its fine, really" I said in one breath and stared at the ground with tears blurring my vision.

"Y/N-" "Jisung" We stared at each other seriously. It was like a contest, kinf of.

"No" was the only thing he said before grabbing my arm and dragging me in the house behind him.

"Jisung, what are you-" "Hana, can you take her to your room?" Jisung cut me off. I rolled my eyes. Hana nodded and shot me a confused expression. I shrugged but froze when I realised what he was probably about to do.

"Jisung don't you dare touch Jeongin" I stated in a warning tone as he didn't let go of my hand yet. He glared at me, "Y/N, how would you feel if H- someone broke my heart?"

Was he about to say what i think he was about to say?

I shot him a knowing look but it faded when his glare intensfised. Oof, "Well I'd want to hurt tgat person as much as they hurt you.." I stated and felt the anger rise at the thought. "Well then" He shrugged and pushed me into my room.

"HAN JISUNG!" I yelled when Hana locked the door. "Sorry, Y/N" she mumbled and shrugged. I groaned and glared at the girl. "Let me out, Hana!" She shook her head as Eunji looked at us weirdly.

"What's going on?" She asked. Hana shrugged and I sighed and got ready to explain everything. As I explained, my mind on focused on one thing,

What are you going to do, Jisung?

Hiiii my lovelyz
i want to do a sequel on my felix book but i'm literally out of ideas. If you read that book and you want to suggests somethings, you can just comment and tell me! Thats all for now

BYEE💕❤