Chapter 19

The ten reached Han River and got out, some of them screaming. Y/N stayed quiet and got out last. Chan noticed this and sighed. "Y/N are you okay?" He asked and placed as a hand on her shoulder. She just nodded and walked with Felix and Changbin.

Chan knew what was going on. Jisung was obviously not talking to his sister, and when they don't get along well, both of them are down.

Chan walked over to Jisung and he looked so upset. They obviously needed to talk it out but he knew that probably wasn't going to happen anytime soon. Seungmin, Minho and Hyunjin started to set everything up.

"Guys lets do a dance competition first" Minho announced. Everyone cheered. "Okay, who's first! How about you, Hyunjin" Minho said. "Uh, sure" Hyunjin answered and started dancing.

Everyone cheered him on. "Next up! Y/N!" Hyunjin yelled and sat back down next to the girl. "Ah, you know I can't dance." She chuckled and the others laughed. "How about Felix" She said.

"Yeah!" "Yeah! Felix!" "Wooo!!!!" Felix laughed and got up and started dancing. "Next up, Jisung!!" Felix pointed at Jisung who was staring into space. Jisung finally snapped into reality and shook his head, "I'm good".

"oookay... Minho hyung then" Y/N glanced at Jisung. The two locked eyes before Jisung motioned with his head to get up. "Guys, we'll be back" he said. "Okay!" They all said in unison.

Jisung stood up and grabbed Y/N's hand and they started walking. "I'm sorry" Jisung let out a sigh and said. "For?" Y/N looked at the boy. "I was just so worried about. But there I went again treating you like a kid. I'm sorry, its just an instant reflex" he explained.

Y/N sighed and said, "I'm sorry too. I should've checked the time and come back earlier, and you're forgiven" she smiled. Jisung smiled back and pulled her into a hug.

"I love you, you know that?" He asked and pulled away. "I know" Jisung ruffled her hair. "we should go back...AFTER you tell me what happened with you and Jeongin"

"Fine..." Y/N said and began to explain what happened. Jisung and Y/N had always been close. They weren't twins but it's like they were. They're father was never there for them, so Jisung had to step up and be the man in the house, which means Y/N depended on him greatly. He was always there for her just like she was for him.

Without Jisung, Y/N was sure she'd be completely broken by now, but he was still there and that was what she loved most about Jisung. He was always there for her no matter what. They stuck together no matter what. No one could tear them apart.

"So are y'allsters dating now?" Jisung laughed as they spotted the others playing around with a ball. "No! He has a girlfriend!" Y/N smacked her brother's arm. "Wait, didn't he tell you?" Jisung paused in his tracks.

"Tell me what(to do)?" Y/N also stopped and stared kunfused at the boy. "He broke up with her" Jisung stated. "Really?" Her eyes widened.

"And he didn't tell me anything?" "I'm sure he was waiting for the right time. Probably when he was about to ask you" Jisung laughed. "Shut up!" Y/N smacked her brother once again.

"Finally!" Felix yelled and rolled his eyes. Jeongin walked up to the girl ignoring his olders. "So, is everything good with you and hyung?" He asked and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Maybe" she chuckled.

"Oi, lovebirds, get over here!" Chan called. "Shut up Chris!" Y/N rolled her eyes. "Lets go"

YEHET

I feel like its been a while since I updated and I also want to publish another fanfic but I'm not sure which one. Any suggestions?

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, bye!!