Chapter 16

The last few weeks had been hard. Jeongin and (Y/N) rarely talked to each other. Now, Jeongin was walking with Chaeyoung, and (Y/N) was with Hana, Ara, Felix and Jisung, or anyone from Stray Kids.

You could guess what happened with Chaeyoung and Jeongin already. "(Y/N)," Chan called out to the girl who was staring into space.

It was a Saturday evening and they had a 3Racha meeting and (Y/N) decided to tag along since she had nothing to do. "You okay?" He asked, causing Jisung smacked his arm.

"Does it look like it?"

"I'm fine," she replied quickly. "I-I'm just gonna go back to the dorm." She sighed and got her bag quickly, then ran all the way to her dorm. She sighed again when she entered her dorm room. She couldn't help but think about all of the 'moments' with Jeongin. She couldn't stop thinking about Jeongin.

(Y/N) walked over to her door, she opened it and tried to wipe the tears that started to fall. She quietly closed the door and huddled herself up in a corner.

"Why?" She asked herself and closed her eyes, which more tears wearing falling out of. "Love is such a freaking pain!" She yelled out. A few minutes later, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Jeongin, on the other hand, had just got back from a date with Chaeyoung. He was feeling a bit down today. He knew exactly why. There were no more feelings for Chaeyoung from Jeongin anymore. He knew it. But why did he keep going out with her?

Jeongin sighed to himself and entered the dorm. The dorm was silent, Jeongin didn't like silence that much, so, he went to check and see if (Y/N) was home. He gently knocked on the door and again it was silent.

There was a light sound of shuffling, though. Jeongin took in a deep breath and twisted the knob and pushed the door open. He froze when he saw (Y/N) laying on the cold, hard floor.

"(Y/N), what are you doing?" He gasped and ran over to the girl. He gently lifted the girl and placed her on her bed. Jeongin scanned the girl's face with his eyes. He saw her tear-stained cheeks and froze, yet again. "(Y/N)..." he softly called out.

The girl didn't wake up, but shuffled a bit and hugged the sheets. "You're probably cold," he said and chuckled a bit.

Suddenly, the girl's eyes opened. Her eyes widened when she saw Jeongin staring at her with the same expression.

"W-What are you doing?" She asked in a bit of a croaky voice.

"(Y/N), were you crying?" The boy asked, even though he knew the answer.

"W-what?" She stuttered and sat up.

"Answer me, (Y/N)," He said in his cold voice, which, whether she'd like to admit it or not, intimidated her a bit.

"I..." she trailed off and looked away from his dark, cold eyes.

"So that's a 'yes'. Why were you crying?" Jeongin asked, looking at the girl who stared at him, confused as to why he cared. There was no point in lying so she just went with the truth.

"Because of you." She let out a deep breath afterward.

Jeongin blinked a few times, that was not the reply he was expecting, but he didn't want to show it so he was back to being cold.

"Because of me? What could I've possibly done to make you cry?" He asked although he, himself, knew the answer, well part of it.

"You..." she started but stopped to think of the right words.

"Ever since you got back together with that Chaeyoung, what exactly happened to you that we don't talk anymore. What happened that we can't hang out anymore like we used to?" She asked.

She wasn't going to tell him what she really wanted to, she wasn't going to confess.

Jeongin stared at (Y/N) in shock. "I-"

"Exactly," she cut him off with a smirk, but inside, she wasn't really feeling that way. She was sad and hurt. Hurt because Jeongin actually agreed to getting Chaeyoung back.

"(Y/N)-" he tried again.

"Can you please get out?" Jeongin didn't move a muscle and (Y/N) sighed and got off her bed, "Fine, if you don't leave, I will."

Right as the girl started to walk away, Jeongin reached out and grabbed the girl's wrist maing her stop. "What are you-" Jeongin stood up and pulled Y/N to his chest and hugged her while tears dropped from his eyes.

(Y/N) stood shocked, then she heard sniffles, and like it was a reflex, she lifted her arm from her side and hugged him back. "I'm so sorry for hurting you, (Y/N)".

edited (2019-08-11)