Chapter 26

Third Person

In the end, Y/N ended up taking the phone and deleting the photo but Jeongin some how got her to take more even though she hated taking pictures.

"We should go back now" Yawned Y/N as she sat on the soft sand, fingers gently intertwined with Jeongin's, her head laying on the boy's shoulder. "Yeah, we should" He agreed.

Y/N moved and stood up so that Jeongin could stand up and they could both dust themselves on. Just as they began walking, Jeongin's phone rang. Jeongin stared down at his phone and saw the caller ID.

"Its your brother" He said softly before answering. Y/N just shook her head, she expected it anyways.

"Hey hyung" Jeongin said softly into the phone.

Jisung: Hey Jeongin. Are you two together?

Jeongin froze and so did Y/N since she heard the conversation.

Jeongin: Uh.. huh?

Jisung: Is my sister with you? You know, Y/N. The one that you li-

Jeongin: Oh, oh. Yeah... I just thought you meant..

The boy chuckled awkwardly as his voice trailed off.

Jisung: Is she?

Jeongin: Yeah, she is

Jisung: Okay good! Can you guys come back now?

Jeongin: Yeah, we're about five minutes away

Jisung: Alright, see you soon

Jeongin: Bye hyung

Jeongin hung up the phone with a sigh and stared at the girl who was staring down at her moving feet. "Y/N" he called softly making said girl lift her head.

"Do you... do you still think it's too early?" He asked nervously while scratching his head.

"I-I-" "Stop walking for a second" he said seriously which made the girl stop. She was so used to Jeongin's cuteness, she forgot he had a cold side.

She faced the boy who was staring intensely at her.

"Y/N, I don't think i can wait anymore. S-so" The boy paused and sucked in a deep breath. "so, I'd like you to be my girlfriend" He finsished off which holding the girl's hands.

"You don't have to answer now, I can always wai-" "Yes" Y/N cut off Jeongin. Jeongin's eyes widened with excitement. "R-really?" He stuttered.

Y/N laughed but nodded and squeezed the teen's hands. "Oh my gosh" Jeongin said with a wide smile before cupping her face and crashing his lips on hers.

Time Skip

"Finally, you're home!" Jisung was standing in the living room waiting for the two teenagers to appear. "Sorry dad" Y/N smiled apologetically, so did Jeongin. "Yeah, yeah. Who do I look like? Chan?" Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Of course not, Chan's way better looking than you" Y/N said with a cheeky grin as the boy glared at her before grumbling something under his breath and walking out.

Jeongin and Y/N laughed, clearly amused at the fact that Jisung was annoyed with his little sister for saying that Chan was better looking than him.

"What do you want do now?" Jeongin asked as he plopped himself down on the couch. "Sleep" mumbled the girl as she sat next to him. "Then sleep" Jeongin smirked at the tired Y/N, who was rubbing her eyes.

Y/N shrugged but rested her head on the young's boy shoulder and felt his arm wrap protectively around her waist which made the girl smile.

She fell asleep in an instant. Jeongin stared at the girl he loves with a smile. The girl he could finally call his. His girlfriend, Han Y/N.

"So is it official?" A deep Austrailian voice asked, walking into the room and sitting next to Jeongin. Jeongin smiled and nodded making Felix smirk.

"Does Jisung know?" He asked the younger. Jeongin smiled, "Y/N will tell him when she wants to"

"HEY, Y/N IS THAT MY SNAPBACK- WHAT THE-"

WASSUP GUYS! I NEED SOME NEW BOOKS SO IF YOU WANT YOU CAN RECOMMEND THEM. MERCI POUR (HOWEVER YOU SAY 'READING' IN FRENCH).

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER.

BYEEE❤❤💕