Chapter 13 [Un-Edited]

~Ahhh... two updates in one day. It makes me feel so good inside. Alright let's get to it.

Recap: "Well, what's a girl gotta do to get some food around here," I say. 'Couldn't have said it better myself' Desi chuckles. I can hear Hazel groan at us in the back of my mind.

Isabelle's POV:

Soon enough us three were laughing like we knew each other forever. The one who kidnapped me name's was Chris. He has hazel eyes and dark brown hair with a toned body. He's Sebastian's beta or something like that. 

The twins are a different story. Justin, the oldest by 2 minutes, has green eyes with dark hair. Isaiah has blue eyes and the same dark hair as Justin. They're both third in commands, but major goofballs. All of us were laughing at something Justin was saying about Isaiah when they stop laughing suddenly. My smile drops as I see who's at the door.

Sebastian stands there looking like he hasn't slept in years. He has bags under his eyes and he's a sickly pale. For a split second concern flows through me, but I shake it off as I remember what he did. He just stands there with a brow raised until Lexi demands my attention. I coo at her and the guys gather around and pet her also. After Lexi got past the growling stage, she warmed up to them. It's like they've known each other forever.

"What happened," he asks, his voice all raspy like. "You're saying you don't remember," Justin says. Sebastian just shakes his head. I just sit there in shock as he has no remembrance of what he did to me. "I'll tell you what you did, you attacked me. Like an animal," I shout at him. 'Excuse the pun' Hazel snickers. The twins chuckle and I shoot them a grin but turn back to glare at Sebastian.

"W-w-," he stutters but I cut him off. "Some yellow-eyed jelly bean, named Liam went all psycho," I continue to shout. I stop yelling as I see Sebastian stagger towards the kitchen sink and spill his guts in it. He falls and we all rush forwards to check on him.

"What's wrong with him," Isaiah hurriedly shouts. Fear shines brightly in their eyes, but I can see their trying to keep their composure.

"We need to take him to the hospital," I say strongly, taking charge. "Yes Luna," they all say. I let the Luna thing slide as we have more important things to worry about. We rush out the house to the hospital like wild animals.

The receptionist jumps up startled at the condition Sebastian is in. "Oh my Goddess, Alpha," she worries. Doctors and nurses immediately come out and check him over, put him on a gurney and they wheel him to a room. A doctor strolls over and asks us a few questions.

Chris answers them to the best of his ability. We all sit in the waiting room waiting for the doctors to give us the news. After a few hours, the same doctor who checked me over, Dr. Tarantino, comes out looking utterly confused.

All of us jump out of our chairs and start bombarding him with questions.  He raises his hand to silence us.

"The Alpha is.....," he says. And all of our jaws drop in shock.

~Cliffhanger!! What do you think the doctor is going to say? It feels like forever since I updated. Ideas, song requests, suggestions and support are welcome.

QOTC: What's your favorite TV show? I don't think I have a favorite because I rarely watch TV.

Song:Twenty-One Pilots- Nico And the Niners

~*Vote. Comment. Share.*~