Chapter 17 [Un-Edited]

A/N ~ Guys we got a problem. School has started and I'm not really going to have a lot of time to write my story. I'm in a lot of college classes so.....yah. More homework, YAY!! If you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic. Anyways, let's get to it.

Recap:But what Sebastian mouthed replays in my mind. 'It's time to play, little kitten.'

Isabelle's POV:

After Sebastian, but not really Sebastian, flew off to who knows where we went to his office. We were searching for any clues as to where he could've gone. But we came up empty-handed.

I plop down in a chair and let out a sigh of frustration.

"What do we do now? We have no way to figure out where he is," Justin lets out his own sigh.

'I might have a way to locate him' Hazel tells me. "Hazel says she might have a way to find him," I say, interrupting the conversation that the twins and Chris started. Their heads turn to me and wait for an explanation.

"Wait a sec, who is Hazel," Justin asks.
'Oh right, they weren't there for the whole hybrid thing' I tell myself.

I explain to them about the whole hybrid situation and the attack. They just sit in silence, trying to process everything that has happened.

"So, can Hazel do it," Chris asks. I nod my head and I feel someone surge forwards and take control. It's like I'm in the back seat and someone else is driving.

Chris's POV:

After I ask if this Hazel person can locate Sebastian, Isa nods. A few seconds pass and then her eyes turn purple. We all jump back in shock of her sudden eye color change.

"Woah, if that's not weird, then I don't know what is," Isaiah exclaims. Justin smacks him on the back of the head. "Show some respect to the Luna," he hisses, while Isaiah whines.

Isa, well Hazel turns her purple eyes to me and asks, "Do you have anything of value to him?" I think for a second until I remember. I stand and go to the book shelf and pull the book on the second shelf.

A secret compartment pops open and in it lays a ring. I grab it and turn back to Is- I mean Hazel.

"This was his grandmother's ring. They were really close. She wanted him to give this ring to his mate when the time came."

She takes it from me and walks to a map that we laid out on the table. She puts the ring on the map and mutters some words in a language I have never heard of. But whatever it is, it sounds hard.

I hear my wolf snicker in my head. 'Get your mind out the gutter' I snap at him. He retreats to the back of my mind, but I can tell he's still amused at my word choice.

I jolt back to reality when I hear Isabelle murmur, "Clever." I look at her confused until she clarifies herself. "I can feel his power. And I don't think you'll like where he went."

"Well, spit it out," Isaiah urges. Justin smacks him on the head again. "What did I say about respect," he reprimands. Isaiah smacks him back and they go back and forth like this until I give them a growl.

"Guys, chill so she can talk," I assert. The quiet down and we give Isa all of our attention.

"Sebastian," she mutters in dread, "is in the Alpha Rogue territory."

~OK guys what's up? Should I have done anything different? Comment, plz. Also, since I have to ask, what you guys think? I have an idea of what I want to do, but I've been busy. Only the third day of school and I'm already overloaded with homework. I should create like a schedule of when I should write my story. That actually sounds like a good idea. Right? Anyway all song request, ideas, suggestions, and comments are welcome.

QOTC: What was the last TV show you watched? I just watched and am still watching Bob's Burgers.

Song:BTS- I Need You (because this song always gets me in my feels)

~*Vote. Comment. Share.*~

P.S.- I didn't edit this at all so, if their are any major mistakes, I apologize. I'm really tired and I've been running on like 3 to 4 hours of sleep all day.