Chapter 19 [Un-Edited]

A/N ~ Heyyyyy. I know you guys want me to update faster and trust me I'm trying but I have things to do other than writing. When I publish a chapter I can't immediately have another one done. If it was possible I would do it for you guys because I love you 😘😘.  I honestly have been so stressed about school that I can't really focus. I'm sorry guys but that's life.

Recap: 'Don't worry Sebastian, I'll find you. Not that I care or anything, its just for the pack and their safety' I murmur mentally. The two occupants in my mind snicker at my useless attempt to tell myself that I don't care about him.

Belle's POV:

We took two days to prepare for the trip to the Alpha Rogue's territory. I finally convinced them to ask nicely first, and if all else fails, go crazy.

I sat in the truck talking to Desiree and Hazel about everything and nothing. 'Sooo..... Isa what do you think about Sebastian' Desi queries.

'He's annoying and I can't wait to find him and he can get his little posse organized. After that I'm out of here' I reply, in a firm voice. 'So you do have any feelings towards him' Haze prods, siding with Desi.

I shake my head. 'Look guys, can we just drop it' I sigh. 'Sebastian and Isa, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G' Desi teases and I heave a breath of frustration.

"We're here Luna," Isaiah tells me. I glare at him. He knows I don't want to be called that. He holds his hands up in surrender. We were parked in front of a huge castle like building and I stare in awe.

'Close your mouth honey, or you might catch flies' Hazel laughs at me. I ignore her. "Well, let's do this the nice way," Justin exaggerates the word nice, pouting. I shake my head. "You'll thank me."

We walk inside and guards immediately surround us. "Woah, woah, bro I'm not into that kinda stuff," Isaiah yelps. "Justin," me and Chris say. "Already on it," he says, while slapping his twin on the back of the head. Isaiah whines childishly.

No one says anything so I step forward. "Take me to your leader," I say, with a straight face. All of their menacing, cold eyes turn to me and growl. 'You've done it now' Desi just has to say something.

They all start to attack us, but we hold our own pretty well. After I knocked out my second guy, I hear a growl that stops everyone in their tracks. We all turn to see a man. 'Well he looks more animalistic than manly' Hazel inserts.

He has peircing green eyes with dirty blonde hair. He stands tall and exerts powerful waves of authority. His canines hang out his mouth and gleam with the lighting of the room. He seems scary but not one ounce of fear runs through me.

As a matter of fact, he seems familiar. Like I've seen him before. 'Why does it seem like I knew him when  I've never met the guy' I mentally question myself and the two in my head. I get no response.

He stares at me and a flash of recognition flows through his eyes. 'So I'm not the only one then' I point out.

'I'll come back to this later. There are more important things to be dealt with' I try getting myself back on track.

~OK guys, how did you like the chapter? Any ideas of why Isabelle feels a connection with this new scary character? Leave them in the comments. All song requests, ideas, comments, and suggestions are welcome.

QOTC: Is anyone else stressed out about work? I feel like I'm gonna die with all the work I got to do.

Song:Panic! At the Disco- King of the Clouds

~*Vote. Comment. Share.*~