3

06.00 AM

Johnny: "Morning, losers. Time to get up."

Jeno: "I thought Taeyong hyung was going to wake us up."

Johnny: "He's trying to wake up the others. So he asked me to wake you guys up. Now go downstairs and eat."

The Dreamies went downstairs to have breakfast. Downstairs they met Jaehyun, Yuta, Taeil, Doyoung, and Winwin who were eating soup.

Jaehyun: "Mornin' "

Mark: "Morning, hyung."

Winwin: "Hey, how come you were sleeping in the Dream dorm and not in the 127 dorm, Mark?"

Mark: "No reason, I just wanna sleep there."

Johnny: *coming downstairs* "Your soup's on the stove, go get it."

The Dreamies ate their soup quietly. They were still tired from last night. The others were chatting away but the Dreamies just nodded.

Yuta: "Hey, why do you guys look so tired?"

Haechan: "What? Oh, we're fine. We're just exhausted from practicing."

Doyoung: "Are you sure? You guys look like you've seen a ghost."

Jaemin: "It's nothing, really. It's just..."

Chenle: "We pulled an all-nighter!"

Doyoung raised his eyebrows and eyed each off the Dreamies.

Doyoung: "And would you care to explain why?"

Haechan: "We wanted to have a movie night."

Doyoung: "I was up until midnight. I didn't hear anything."

The Dreamies were in utter panic. They were confused on how to respond to Doyoung. He looked at them intently, waiting for an answer.

Jeno: "we actually started playing the movie, on low volume, so we used subtitles, after midnight."

Doyoung eyed each of them.

Doyoung: "Okay, I'll believe you."

The Dreamies let out a sigh of relief.

Doyoung: "...Eventhough Taeyong already told me what happened."

Relief turned back to suspense

Doyoung: "I expect you guys will not try to go there again."

The Dreamies quickly nodded and finished up their breakfast.

It was silent for a while. The only sounds that were heard were the sounds of spoons hitting bowls and the kitchen sink running.

By the time the rest has came down, The Dreamies quickly washed their dishes and rushed out of the dining room, avoiding eye contact with Taeyong or Doyoung. They agreed to head out just to avoid them but apparently, Lee Taeyong has other plans.

Taeyong: "Not so fast, Dreamies."

The Dreamies stopped in their tracks. Slowly, they turned back to Taeyong.

Taeyong: "You guys won't be going anywhere for the rest of the day. Either stay in your rooms for the rest of the day or help me clean up the house and help prepare for the foreign exchange students who will be coming about... *checks watch* this afternoon?"

Lucas: "Actually hyung, they'll land at the airport by 5 PM."

Taeyong: *clasping hands* "Very well. Now, go get washed up and meet me again down stairs."

The Dreamies rushed upstairs to take a shower. Taking turns, they used the 2 available showers they have in their part of the dorm.  Finally they brushed their teeth. To save time, they just crammed in front of the sink and brushed their teeth together.

Chenle: "Sheesh, what's wrong with him?"

Jeno: "Who?"

Chenle: "Taeyong hyung."

Jaemin: "What about him?"

Chenle: "Who is he to boss us like this?"

The others gasped. Since when Chenle talked about his hyungs like this? Let alone Taeyong!

Mark: "Zhong Chenle! Watch your words."

Chenle scoffed and finished off his teeth brushing. Jisung glanced at him. He noticed a flash of red in his eyes.

Jisung shut his eyes tight and shook his head, making sure he was seeing properly. Chenle's eyes were just its  normal colour.

'Must've been the lightning in here' Jisung thought

But no white light lamps  could've caused that effect. There was nothing red in the bathroom.

---

The Dreamies have set off to work. They were separated into 2 groups: Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun who are cleaning upstairs, supervised by Doyoung, and Mark, Haechan, Chenle, and Jisung down stairs supervised by Taeyong. 

Taeyong had them spread out to different parts of the room to prevent  any slacking off and chit-chat. Jisung got the west wing of the dorm. He tried to dust every single inch. He hates the thought of getting in trouble again.  

He dusted every crack and crevice of the dorm, until he ran into a rug hung on the wall. He pulled it off to clean it but something else caught his eye.

Jisung: "A door? How come i never seen this."

Jisung's inner voice: "You haven't even been here for a year, dummy."

Jisung decided to clean the rug before investigating his new discovery. Once it's clean, he set the rug on the floor and tried the open the door. It was unlocked.

Jisung: "Woah."