11

It's been a day since Doyoung was attacked

It's been a day since Doyoung was attacked. Jisung paced down the hallway of his school on one sunny morning.

"Jisung-ah!" 

A girl was rushing up to Jisung. In her hands were a stack of papers.

Jisung:  "Youngju-ah, need any help with those?" 

Youngju: "Actually, miss Lee asked to give this to you to pass to the class."

Jisung grabbed the test results from Youngju, reducing the weight.

Youngju: "Oh yeah, there's this talent show coming up soon. Are you thinking of joining?"

Jisung took the flyer and tucked it into his pocket.

"I'll consider it."He said with a smile.

Jisung walked to his classroom and gave the papers to Yedam, the class president.

"Jisung, you've heard of the talent show?" Samuel walked over to his desk with a similar flyer in his hand.

Jisung: "I'm thinking about it. How about you?"

Samuel: "Of course I am. I was wondering if you wanted to do a duo dance performance with me... not that you have to."

Jisung: "You know what? That's a good idea. Where can we sign up?"

Samuel: "Jinyoung hyung's the committee. Let's go to him during lunch."

*Lunchtime*

Jisung and Samuel headed to their senior's table. Bae Jinyoung, a skinny boy with a small face, was sitting with a couple of his other friends.

Samuel: "Hyung!"

The called person turned to Samuel.

Jinyoung: "You need anything?"

Samuel: "Yeah, Jisung and I wanna join the talent show."

"Oh? As a team? Well then, write your team name and performance right here." Jinyoung pulled out a sheet of paper from a file and handed it over to Samuel.

Samuel: "What should we name our team?"

Jisung: 'How about 'Dance Machines'?"

Samuel: "That's a good one."

After signing them up, Samuel returned the paper to Jinyoung, who quickly examined it.

Jinyoung: "By the way, I have something to ask you."

Jinyoung said that specifically to Jisung.

Jinyoung: "Chenle has been acting strange lately. Do you know why? You do live with him."

Jisung was a bit taken aback with the question.

Jisung: "I've noticed it too. But to be honest, I have no idea either."