5

Well... So I decided to stick with my usual style...
I just realized I might make it a mix of both instead

The Dreamies were worn out from all the cleaning. All of them were slouching down on the couches in the living room.

Well, all except Chenle.

Renjun: "Hey, where's Chenle?"

Jaemin: "I think he's in his room."

Jisung furrowed his brows. It wasn't like Chenle to isolate himself from his friends.

Jisung: "Hyungs, don't you think Chenle has been acting weird?"

All of them turned to Jisung.

Jeno: "Now that you've mentioned it, he hasn't been cheerful for a while."

Haechan: "He's probably still in a bad mood since Taeyong Hyung scolded us."

Everyone agreed to his statement. Chenle does tend to sulk for a long time when he just got scolded. But Jisung still feels something's off. He didn't want to mention it, but it might have something to do with last night.

He decided to brush it off for now and await the new exchange students.

06.00 PM

Doyoung Made sure that everything was in place and neat. Taeyong reorganized some last-minute items before heading for the door.

Just in time, the doorbell rang. Taeyong opened the door to reveal Lucas and Ten, behind them were three boys around there age.

Lucas: "Hey, Hyung."

Taeyong: "Finally, took you guys long enough."

Ten:  "Sorry, ran into some traffic."

Taeyong made way for the five to enter the dorms. The three new boys gaped in awe seeing the interior of the place.

"This place is so cool." The one with bushy eyebrows said.

"Yeah, I like what you've done with the place." Another one piped up.

"Thanks, we took some time making it like this." Taeyong smiled at the compliment. The Dreamies noticed a faint pink tinge form on his cheeks.

Lucas: "Oh yeah, we haven't introduced you guys to our new friends here."

"So, this handsome guy right here is Xiao Dejun." Ten pointed to the one with bushy eyebrows.

Lucas: "This little boy is Liu Yangyang." 

Ten: "And the guy who looks like Donkey here is Hendery."

The others laughed at the final statement. The one Ten pointed out frowned and smacked Ten's arm.

Taeyong: "Anyways, welcome to the NCT dorms. I hope you guys can feel comfortable here."

Renjun: "Let me show you to your rooms. my name is Huang Renjun by the way." Renjun shook their hands and led them to their rooms, Lucas and Ten helping with the luggage.

Doyoung: "Yikes, looks like we got more mouths to feed."

Okay this is kinda a short chapter. My mind is going a bit wild. That's what happens when you try to do 7 stories at the same time. 😬
Anyways I hope this can quench your thirst for an update (as if anyone's reading this lol)
Thank y'all