14

Once the commotion has calmed down, Felix was brought to the nurse's office and Jaemin was being held in one of the empty classrooms

Once the commotion has calmed down, Felix was brought to the nurse's office and Jaemin was being held in one of the empty classrooms. Stray Kids, Han, Hyunjin, and Felix's gang, Confronted the remaining dreamies.

Hyunjin walked up to Jeno, who ignored him and just stood in his place.

Hyunjin: "Your friend just beat up mine and you did nothing about it?"

Jeno just stood there and stared at him, his face was expressionless.

"So you don't even feel guilty, huh?!" Hyunjin yelled, but Jeno still didn't flinch.

Frustrated, Hyunjin punched Jeno, who staggered back from the blow. As he raised his head, the aura around them turned eerie. Jeno's neck cracked and his eyes stared sharply into Hyunjin's.  Jeno's hand raised into the air and his fist landed square in the centre of Hyunjin's forehead.

Han: "Hyunjin!"

Rushing up to his friend's side, Han faced Haechan, who just looked at him.

Hyunjin held his forehead. He stared wide-eyed at Jeno.

Han: "What is going on with you guys?! You're acting weird."

The two of them turned and walked away without a word, leaving them dazed.

Han: "Is it me, or does Jisung seem like the only sane one now?"

Hyunjin: "Yeah..."

It was back at the dorms

It was back at the dorms. Jisung had no idea about the seniors' incident. He is currently practising with Samuel, who didn't mention the incident with Lucas. The bloodstain on the studio floor couldn't be cleaned.

Samuel: "How are your Hyungs doing?"

Jisung stopped what he was doing and turned to Samuel.

Jisung: "To be honest, I'm not really sure. They've been acting weird. Something doesn't feel right."

Samuel: "I know this sounds crazy but... I'm afraid something bad's gonna happen."

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. 

Jisung: "Bad, as in...?"

Samuel: "Someone is oughta get hurt bad, or worse, die."

Jisung's body stiffen. The writing on the puzzle...

Death

Jisung: "Muel, I don't want anything to happen to my Hyungs."

Samuel rested his chin on his hand, sighing.

Samuel: "I have Hyungs too, and I wouldn't want anything to happen to them either."

Sleep was impossible for Jisung

Sleep was impossible for Jisung. No matter how he positioned himself, the discomfort was always what he felt. HE doesn't know why. Maybe from too much worry.

Footsteps rang through the hallway outside. Jisung assumed someone was just going down for a midnight snack.

Unexpectedly, his stomach started grumbling. He hopped off the bed and headed out the door.

It was very quiet, which was weir because Jisung should've heard sounds from the kitchen. Paranoia started creeping up his nerves again.

He carefully stepped down into the kitchen. He noticed a figure standing in the dark.

Jisung: "Hyung...?"

He approached the person. Touching him, his skin almost burned Jisung's hand.

The figure collapsed to the ground. As the light flickers on, an unconscious Ten layed at his feet.

Tbh I didn't know how to work on this chapter, it just came to me

Welp, 3 down. Who's next?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

(。•̀ᴗ-)✧