02

"yeah but you only like him because you know you can't have him." jimin harshly spit at taehyung.

"shut up. you're just jealous." taehyung spit back.

"oh yeah? jealous of what?" jimin sat up straight as the conversation got heated. taehyung was on his last nerves and although they were best friends, he could get quite annoying.

"that I might actually have a chance with the boy you like!" taehyung took it too far. he knew that jimin never usually fell in love with people and this time taehyung so happened to fall for the same person. the younger had taken it too personal for jimin's liking.

suddenly jimin stood up and stormed over to the swings to take a breather. mumbling incoherent curses under his breath. taehyung's face dropped realizing what he had done.

"way to go, tae" hoseok spoke in-between laughing fits.

"I-I didn't mean it..." the younger was in shock. he didn't mean to take it that far since he knows how sensitive his hyung is.

"you better go apologize before it sinks in too much and he hates you for the rest of your life." hobi tried holding in his laughter. taehyung just rolled his eyes and muttered out a sarcastic 'thanks' before walking towards jimin and sitting on the swing next to him.

"i'm sorry"

"it's okay, I know you didn't mean it." jimin softly replied, eyes still a bit glossy. and just like all of their arguments they ended it on good terms and continued to conversate small things back and forth.

Thus leaving hoseok alone and to his own thoughts; a place he hated to go. the eldest of the three got up and left to find a peaceful place to smoke to keep his mind off of the terrible things he wanted to do to himself.