05

although the older boy was smaller, hoseok was still afraid of what might come from this encounter. there was nothing he could do about the situation now that yoongi was staring him dead in the eye from across the gas station. so he collected himself and walked over to the small but scary boy.

"hello" hoseok said without meeting yoongi's confused eyes.

"hey...?" the younger could tell yoongi was confused. they sat silent for a moment before yoongi spoke again.

"i wanna ask what you're doing here but then i'll have to tell you why i'm here. i'm not sure i wanna do that."

"i know why you're here" hoseok blurted out without thinking. the older boy shot him a confused look then waited for the younger to continue with his statement. hoseok cleared his throat while gathering his courage.

"i saw you make the drug deal" yoongi seemed to get frustrated and defensive.

"so what i do drugs? why does everyone give so many fucks about it?? that's why i fucking came here, to get away from all the bullshit" he quickly spit out.

"woah calm down dude." hoseok calmly responded, "i don't care if you do drugs i was just letting you know that i saw" yoongi looked at the ground with a frustrated pout on his face. the younger found this really cute. he then let out a small 'oh sorry' to which hoseok replied with a muttered 'it's okay'. it was silent again. after a minute hoseok spoke up before yoongi could ask a question that he was dreading.

"can i give you a ride home?'

"uh... i guess," yoongi said hesitantly before walking over to the passenger side and getting in. the younger then got in and started driving.