10

TW: SELF HARM / MENTIONS OF BLOOD.

◦ ◦ ◦

hoseok sat in the corner of his room. knees pulled up to his chest while frantically crying. his forehead was pressed against his bare knees, tears falling straight onto his fresh cuts. he looked up over at his lit up phone and saw a text appear from yoongi. the another. and another. the older boy was spamming hoseok for the nth time this week. the depressed boy picked up his phone and threw it onto his bed. he wasn't mad with yoongi, he just wasn't in the mood to explain why he had been so distant.

let me back up a little. after hoseok had realized that yoongi just couldn't fill the void properly, he started to distance himself due to the fact that he didn't want to hurt anyone. if you asked him, he would say that he went crazy. his mind wasn't the same and he would be better off dead. instead of this fixing things, it made them worse. he didn't go to school anymore seeing that he was afraid to be confronted by people. he smoked so many cigarettes and weed that they no longer had an effect on him. he had become immune. things were quite literally, falling apart.

hoseok stared at his thighs that were dripping in a mixture of blood and tears. thankfully, the mixture was mostly made up of tears. he looked up when he realized that yoongi's little spam had stopped. hoseok was about to look through the texts when he noticed light peeping through his window. he found this odd seeing as it was 4 in the morning and he was on the second floor. the only explanation for this weird light was that a car was parked in the driveway and had its headlights on. but who was at the young boy's house this late?

◦ ◦ ◦

from now on to the rest of the story there is going to be trigger warnings at the top because they will all have triggering content. so if you are sensitive to things like self-harm, depression, or even suicidal thoughts please take caution reading the rest of this story. or even don't continue. other than that i hope you all are enjoying this story so far!! it took me so long to write all this and develop it. 2 more chapters left!! 

dont forget to vote!

-ivy xx