06

a lot had happened in the last hour. hoseok didn't know how to feel. they were currently sat in silence, all that could be heard was the a/c of hoseok's car. the younger of the two was caught up in his thoughts when yoongi spoke up.

"so why were you out here at 3 a.m?"

"um well you see," hoseok hesitantly spoke, " i was-um- picking up stuff... for a friend."

"bullshit" yoongi knew the other was bluffing. "did you follow me out here?" 

for a split second hoseok thought he had gotten a way out of this one. He thought the other was being serious.

"uh-" hoseok was about to speak when yoongi cut him off.

"hah, i'm just kidding. i know you wouldn't follow me. so why were you out there?" hoseok decided that he might as well tell the older boy the truth. he was too tired and lazy to come up with an excuse.

"i was stocking up on weed and smokes for the next week." Hoseok looked over at yoongi. He was silent and looked a bit confused. so hoseok continued to speak.

"i do this every saturday at this time." the car fell silent again. yoongi wasn't as surprised as you'd think he would be. he wouldn't admit it but he was a bit confused. this is because he thought that the younger was a good child and didn't do drugs but you never know who could fall into it. hoseok just didn't seem like the type to do drugs.

the silence was finally broken when yoongi could hear a faint sob from the other. his head shot in hoseoks direction and saw a tear fall from his cheek. hoseok was afraid. now that the older knew he had the power to expose hoseok to the whole world. he couldn't have his family and friends find out about his deadly addictions. it would change his whole world for the worse.

"p-please don't tell anyone..." hoseoks voice was shaky from crying. yoongi just continued to stare at the boy and muttered out 'i won't'. he had never seen this side of hoseok, all vulnerable and soft.

◦ ◦ ◦

the two boys arrived at yoongi's house. it was almost 5 in the morning. they both were super tired but hoseok still had an almost thirty-minute drive to his house. yoongi could tell that hoseok was too tired to drive any longer. he was insane to propose this next idea but he did anyway.

"why don't you stay the night. it's almost 5 a.m and you're obviously too tired to drive the rest of the way home." hoseok thought about this for a moment. he was super tired and it wouldn't hurt to stay the night. at his crush's house... never mind this was insane. yoongi probably wasn't even gay.

"fuck it" hoseok muttered. he turned his car off and got out. yoongi soon followed him and snuck the boy into his house. as soon as they got into the older's room, yoongi locked the door. hoseok sat down on the boy's bed and watched yoongi scramble around. yoongi could feel hoseok's eyes on him.

truth is, yoongi has been so in love with hoseok for as long as the boy can remember. yoongi felt tense and couldn't think straight. neither of the boys could. a lot had happened in the past few hours. both of them in their feelings. hearts racing. for they both were in front of their long-lasting crushes. hoseok then got a grand idea to calm their nerves. to take the edge off. he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bag with weed in it. he held up the bag with a smirk,

"hey yoongs, wanna smoke?" yoongi spun around and frantically nodded his head. both boys secretly hoping that the effects of the drug would help push them over this awkward barrier. maybe even push them to do more. eager to get somewhere with each other, they rolled a joint and lit it up. this was the start of a new relationship that might just end in pain.

◦ ◦ ◦

hmmm i wonder how this will end? any theories?

also i apologize for this story jumping around a lot. it seems fine right now but trust me it gets worse ahhh im sorry