11

TW: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND SELF-HARM

◦ ◦ ◦

as hoseok was about to investigate this mysterious person, his phone started to ring, indicating he was getting a call. hoseok figured that it was yoongi, he thought that maybe yoongi was calling because he got tired of texting. hoseok stared at his phone for what felt like forever but was only a few seconds. he picked up his phone and answered the call, not even bothering to look at the caller ID. it was in fact yoongi.

"hey babe, why won't you text me back?" yoongi spoke. hoseok found it odd that yoongi didn't say anything about being outside if he even was.

"uh sorry" was all hoseok could mutter out. his voice was still shaky from crying his lungs out. 

"are you okay?" as yoongi spoke hoseok heard 2 car doors shut. one was heard through the phone and the other came from outside. either this was a very odd coincident or yoongi really was at hoseok's house. he completely forgot he was on the phone and walked to his window to see if yoongi was there.

"hoseok. answer me." yoongi was upset

"s-sorry but are you at my house?" hoseok was scared shitless. was someone coming to kill him? then again he wouldn't be mad if he did die. it was yoongi's turn to not answer.

"baby, answer me... i'm scared." hoseok was on the brink of tears and he knew the pet name would get yoongi to talk.

"yes... i'm sorry okay! i was worried you had killed yourself. now please come and let me in..." hoseok was a little taken aback. was it really that obvious? 

"okay... i'm coming just give me a minute to get dressed."

"don't worry. no one's going to see you but me. just come down, it's cold." hoseok was silent for a moment. he couldn't let yoongi see the cuts on his thighs. 

"it'll only be a minute. just wait." hoseok then hung up. he didn't want to finish that conversation. he quickly threw on sweats and a hoodie, then slowly walked downstairs to the door. only to be greeted by a worried yoongi.

the rest of the night panned out well. yoongi never once proposed a question about hoseoks mental health. they went back to normal. their relationship was normal again. yoongi went back to normal. everything was normal again except for hoseok. nothing went back to normal and nothing ever will for the rest of his life.

◦ ◦ ◦

one chapter left!! in advance, i apologize for the ending...