04

hoseok shut the car door behind him as he got in the driver's side of the car. it was saturday, and 3 a.m. which meant he was headed off to buy some smokes. he hadn't run out yet but it never hurt to have extras just in case he had a bad day and smoked more than usual. more importantly, he had run out of weed. he was mostly going there to get that. the smokes were only a bonus.

the boy was in the midst of walking out of the gas station, cigarette in mouth when he saw a familiar small boy walking down the sidewalk. hoseok threw the smoke out of his mouth and walked right past his car and onto the sidewalk. the boy was none other than min yoongi, hoseok's crush. hoseok was curious as to why this small boy was two cities over at 3 a.m. so he followed closely behind, trying not to be too obvious about it.

it had only been a few minutes when he realized they were walking to the place that he would meet up with his drug dealer. he panicked a little inside knowing that it was possible that yoongi had gone to the same person for drugs. his stomach started to turn more when he realized that yoongi possibly knows that they both went to the same drug dealer. he was all sorts of panicked.

just when he thought he couldn't feel any worse, yoongi started making a drug deal, proving his first worry correct. hoseok quickly turned around and hid behind a building. once he saw yoongi walk past him, he jumped out and made his own drug deal. he asked the dealer a simple question.

"that kid that was just here, does he by chance know that i'm here?" the man looked at him like he was crazy. 

"not unless you told him you were," hoseok took a breath of relief, "plus, i ain't ever seen him before. he's a new customer. i think he switched to me from some guy over at the school you said you go to." hoseok knew exactly who he was talking about. it was most likely the biggest druggie at his school, namjoon. he wasn't the most discrete with his work which is why hoseok had never gone to him when he needed it.

hoseok thanked the drugged up man and walked back towards his car, only to find a curious min yoongi checking his car out. hoseok stopped in his tracks as he watched the small boy. all of a sudden the older got a look of realization; yoongi knew it was hoseok's car. he immediately looked up and searched the area. then he caught a glance of the younger and held his gaze. at that moment, he knew that yoongi had found him out. hoseok was fucked.