07

they were both high as fuck by this point. almost 6 in the morning, no sleep what-so-ever and something was still bound to happen between the two. the furthest they've gotten so far was a hug. even though the hug was simple and innocent, they both still longed for that touch again. they felt so right in each other's arms. almost like they were made for each other.

the two drugged up boys were playing a game of truth or dare (more like dare or dare). making each other do stupid shit while attempting to make a move on the other. hoseok finally realized that yoongi wasn't going to make his move any time soon. so the younger came up with a dare that was sure to get them somewhere finally.

"okay my turn," hoseok interrupted their laughter, "i dare you to kiss me." yoongi fell silent. the younger was beginning to regret his decision when the smaller boy shyly said 'okay'. hoseoks eyes immediately lit up. yoongi took that as a sigh to make the move and kiss him. at that moment everything seemed to go on in slow-motion.

the older boy slowly leaned in, creating this sense of suspension that hoseok hated. so he decided to move things on a little quicker and met yoongi's lips halfway. as soon as their lips touched their lips touched it immediately escalated and turned into a heated make-out session. their lips seemed to slot perfectly together. hoseok moved his hand up to yoongi's face to tangle his fingers in the smaller boys soft brown locks. he then reached down to grab his hips and pull the tiny boy into his lap. yoongi immediately submitted to hoseok's touch.

they went on like this forever it felt like, only parting lips to breathe every once in a while. it was magical and quite frankly, perfect almost.