12

TW: A VERY HEAVY CHAPTER FULL OF MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION AND DEATH. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION!!

◦ ◦ ◦

nothing really bad caused his depression. no trauma driving him absolutely crazy. his mind had only developed a hate for himself and living. something that couldn't be avoided. it was bound to drive him over the edge. he was destined to reach the end of his life at a young age. no amount of therapy could've helped him. no amounts of drugs could stop the voices in his head telling him to kill himself.

and it all only got worse when he got into a relationship with yoongi. this is because the voices would tell him things like 'you aren't good enough for him' and 'you don't deserve all this attention'. hoseok believed them too. and the was the last straw. the one thing that drove him to suicide. a tragic and traumatic thing to go through.

yoongi woke up that horrifying morning to a text from hoseok. it had been sent at 2 am. it read: 'i've never been good enough. i'm sorry you ever had to deal with me. i love you so much. goodbye'. yoongi had been so confused and tried calling him. almost immediately, someone picked up. yoongi was relieved until he realized that it wasn't his boyfriend who had picked up.

"hello. i'm sorry sir but the person you're trying to call can't answer"

"w-why?" yoongi was shaking now.

"come down to the station. you seem to have been very close to him. maybe you could be of help."

"o-okay..." with that yoongi immediately went to the police station. that was the place where he found out hoseok had committed suicide. all of hoseok's friends and family had no idea that this could have happened to their 'sunshine'. he lived up to such a happy title. so why would he ever do this? depression is cruel. that's why. it makes you do things whilst not being obvious about the horrible illness. 

so this is the end of our story. for most of hoseok's family, they partially recovered enough to move on at least. unfortunately, yoongi would never recover from this. drugs and depression only getting worse from that point on. and who knows, maybe this would drive him down a darker path.

◦ ◦ ◦

yes i know i'm a horrible person for ending he story like this. butttt would any of you like to see a sequel to this? like about what might happen after this? vote for this story and comment if you want to see a sequel cuz im only gonna do it if you want it.

anyway, thank you all for reading this story!!!!

-ivy xx