08

they spent the rest of that afternoon together. even after their high had worn off. they got to know each other more and explore every part of each other.

tha two lovesick boys then spent every day together the following week. hoseok was starting to hang out less and less with his two best friends, jimin and taehyung. they wouldn't admit it, but they were beginning to worry for hoseok. they had no idea what had been going on in his life and wanted to know what was distancing their beloved sunshine.

"where do you think he's been off to?" jimin worriedly broke the silence.

"i don't know," tae quickly responded, "but i heard rumors that he was off with yoongi." tae didn't know if he should believe such rumors but at this point, hoseok could be with anyone. it was now silent between the two. both boys trying to process what was just said. everyone knew that yoongi was one of the biggest druggies. it was obvious, to say the least.

the silence lasted a while but they were comfortable with it. if hoseok were there he would have already broken the silence and moved on, but he wasn't. they stared off into the school's courtyard, the only sound being the birds chirping.

◦ ◦ ◦

yoongi watched as hoseok showed off his skills in rolling joints. surprisingly, neither of them had smoked since the night they found each other. they were just so happy when with each other. or at least they were thought to be. today was special though, neither of them were upset, they just wanted to have some fun.

in the midst of rolling a joint, hoseok got a text. a text from tae. 

"hey can you get that for me? i kinda have my hands full." hoseok asked his boyfriend. said boy didn't respond and went straight to reading the text aloud to hoseok.

"tae's asking if you want to go get coffee with him and jimin" yoongi stated, waiting for the youngers response.

"ask him when because i can't show up high." hoseok bluntly responded. yoongi quickly did as his boyfriend asked and awaited a response. by this time, hoseok was done. he passed the joint to yoongi to get the first hit and left to call tae before he was high.

"hey did you get my text?" hoseok started the phone call.

"yeah, wanna go right now?"

"um, i'm kinda busy..."

"with what? we're your only friends so what could you possibly be doing that's so important?" tae was a bit butthurt that hoseok literally never made time for his two best friends anymore.

"chill dude, i'm at my boyfriend's house," hoseok said without thinking. no one knew about the two's relationship and he wasn't about to tell everyone that he was dating one of the biggest druggies at school. he yet again fucked this one up. taehyung was silent for a moment before speaking again.

"b-boyfriend? who? since when?" tae almost scolded his friend.

"uh, i have to go. we'll talk later." and with that hoseok immediately hung up. even though he said they would talk later, hoseok was going to avoid said conversation as much as possible. he then shut off his phone and made his way back to yoongi. all he wanted to do was get high as fuck and forget all the voices in his head. guilt was bound to creep up on the poor boy soon and he didn't want any part of that. this was only one of his many problems that were soon to come.

◦ ◦ ◦

oooo i love me some friend drama :))