Chapter 10

"So what do we do?" Lance asks, snapping Keith out of a trance.
"Oh, um I'm not sure." Keith replied.
"Should we show her around or, hide her?" Lance asked.
"I don't know Lance!" Keith sighed.
"AAAAHHHHHH!" They heard from the hallway. They looked up to see the door open and Katie gone.
"Oh crap." They ran out to see Shiro at the end of the hallway and Katie standing at the other end.
"Keith! What is this?" Shiro asked, clearly startled.
"Um, Shiro this is Katie, a person not a 'this.' And Katie, this is my brother Shiro." Keith said.
"Hello!" Katie said waving.
"Okay Katie lets get you back to my room now." Keith said. Lance directed her back to Keith's room.
"Not so fast Keith." Shiro said. Keith sighed, closing his door after lance and Katie walked in staying out in the hall.
"What do you need Shiro?" He asked.
"Why is a random girl in our house?!" Shiro asked. Keith sighed.
"Well I heard her making noise in the middle of the night and she was just cluelessly wandering around. I brought her in, let her sleep, Lance came over with clothes, now she's here." Keith said.
"This is the truth?"
"Yes." 'Only missing some de-tails.' Keith thought to himself.
"Alright, well we should help her."
"Help her with what?"
"Finding her way back home. We can go out and see if she recognizes anyth-"
"You don't have to do that!! I mean uh, Lance and I have this covered."
"You sure?" Keith nodded fast.
"Alright, but call if you need anything."
"You got it." Keith said. Shiro walked away and Keith slipped back into his room.
"So you don't fight sharks?" Lance asked Katie.
"We used to but we chased them all away years ago." Katie replied. She looked over to the door. "Keith!" She jumped up and skipped over to him.
"Yeah, so Shiro kind of thinks we are gonna go around town to help Katie find her family so we are gonna need to find something to do.
"Ooo! I would love to go and see what you humans do for fun!" Katie said beaming.
"We could take her to the pier." Lance suggested. Keith shrugged.
"Yeah okay." He said.
"Yay! Let's go!" Katie said grabbing his arm.
"Woah hold on there. Can I get dressed?"
"Oh yeah. Sorry I get excited." She sat down on the floor by Keith bed with her legs fidgeting. Keith and Lance looked at each other.
"You babysit while I shower!" Keith said quick running out.
"Hey no fair!"