Chapter 13

"What's up?" Katie said nervously.
"We're going home." Allura said, coming over and grabbing her arm.
"Hold on there." Keith said, grabbing her other hand.
"What? Why are you interfering? This is all your fault anyway." She said glaring.
"I'm interfering because I think she should not have to be forced back by you." Keith replied.
"She knows we aren't supposed to go up to you humans! She has been taught this since-"
"Allura!" Katie said cutting in.
"What?!" Allura snapped.
"Where did you get clothes?" She asked.
"Oh! These? I uh..."
"You've been on the surface before haven't you?"
"Well I uh-"
"All those times you would say 'I'm going to the west reef for a few days' you would really be off doing, who knows what!"
"I was careful at least! I didn't fall in love with random strangers! And actually think could stay with them!" Katie gasped. She looked back at Keith who was blushing, and Lance who's mouth was on the ground.
"Allura. Go home." Katie said clenching her teeth.
"Not without you." Allura responded.
"Allura. Go home before I do something I'll regret."
"Not. Without. You." Allura grabbed her arm.
"Allura no!" She yelled. All of the sudden a wave crashed over the pier, making everyone soaked. Katie them calmed down and realized what she had done. Thankfully, the majority didn't suspect anything of her, but Keith and Lance knew. Katie turned around and ran away.
"Katie!" Keith called chasing after her.
"What have I done?" Allura said. "What was I thinking." She put her head in her hands and began to cry. "This isn't his fault. It's mine."
"Hey it's okay." Lance comforted. "I'm sure you didn't mean it." He leaned in and wrapped his arms around her. She lifted her head up.
"Didn't I make out with you?" He immediately started to blush.
"Well uh..."
"Allura? Is that you?" She looked over to see a man standing near her.
"Oh! Lotor! What are you doing here?" She asked shocked.
"I came to see what the commotion was about. I didn't think I'd ever see you again." He said.
"Hehe me too." She said. "Well Lotor. This is my boyfriend." She said, putting her arms around his stomach. She kicked his leg for him to do the same.
"Oh yeah. The names Lance." He said.
"Okay then. I-I should go now." Lotor said.
"Yes you should." She replied.
"Right." He said turning around and walking away. She sighed once he was far enough away and let go.
"Sorry. An ex." She explained
"I thought you said you were careful." Lance mocked. She turned and slapped him. "Okay then."