Chapter 20

"Alright so this plan is kind of crazy and well..." Katie said.
"Well what?" Keith asked.
"It requires... sinking the ship."
"O-oh." He said.
"You're right! It's crazy I'll think of something else."
"No! Let's do it."
"Are you sure?"  He nodded.
"Yeah. But let's not be IN the ship."
"Right right, um. You just need to get on the deck. I'll be fine."
"Are you sure? I don't want to leave you alone again." He pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.
"Keith. Don't worry about me." She said taking his hand. She leaned up to kiss his cheek.
"Alright let's do this."

"There's the boat!" Lance shouted.
"Well if it isn't the rescue squad. Oh! Allura! What reason are you here?" Lotor called from the deck.
"Where. Is. My sister?" She said.
"Oh. You mean business. Well maybe I can make a proposal. I'm feeling civil. So come aboard and we can make our deal. But don't worry. Your friends will be fine." He said. Allura looked back at the boys concerned.
"Go. We'll be fine." Shiro said. She began to swim towards the boat and lance anchored. She climbed over the edge and turned herself back into a human. She walked over to where Lotor was.
"Hello there Allura." He said going in to touch her face. She quickly slapped his hand away.
"Save it Lotor. I'm not naive. What did you do with Katie?" She asked.
"Your sister is fine. Shaken but fine. But I am willing to make you a deal."
"Go on."
"If you come with me and stay here, I will release the boy. And then, you can be with your sister and the boy can be with his brother. Does that sound fair to you?" She turned to think.
"If I stay with you, I can be with Katie? And you won't hurt her or Keith." She asked
"You have my word. I won't hurt either of them."
"And your bodyguards?"
"And my bodyguards." She thought it over.
"Deal." She stuck out her hand. He took it and pulled her closer.
"Perfect." He said. He pulled her hand and led her downstairs. He shoved her into the room.
"Katie!" She shouted.
"Allura!" Katie responded. They ran and hugged each other. "I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have ran away!"
"No no. I shouldn't have been such a hypocrite. I'm sorry."
"I love you." Katie said.
"I love you too." Allura said.
"How touching. Keith, you've been bailed out." Lotor said walking over to him.
"What?" He said. Lotor grabbed his arm and began pulling him away.
"Allura has traded places with you. You are free to go."
"Wait but what about Katie." Lotor rolled his eyes.
"Fine." He life's Keith's hand. "Goodbye Katie." He said waving it. "Happy."
"No- wait. Katie!" He yelled.
"Keith!" She said, running towards the door. Lotor had the door closed before she reached it. "No! Keith!" She yelled banging on the door.
"Katie. It's okay. I've got a plan." Allura said. Katie turned around and hugged her.
"Well, I've got one too." She said.
"Oh good. I didn't actually have one." Katie gave her a look.
"Then why did you say you did?" She asked.
"To make you less scared."
"Then maybe I shouldn't tell my plan to liars."
"Katie. Not now."
"Sorry. Well my plan is to transform down here and sink their ship. Then we swim it and get away Scott free!"
"That's actually a good plan."
"I know."